Halloween event has ended. 21st November last date to use candy.
Jelly Tank (PaV-MGS)
Jelly Tank (PaV-MGS V1.0.2)
Back to Scenario Page
Back to Paying a Visit Mission Page
- The tank will mostly focus survivors that are inside a puddle and are unable to move within close range if those survivors aggro'd the tank before.
- The number of puddles that can be created by the Jelly Tank is infinite. Be sure to destroy the puddles as they appear.
Recommended Buff Set <top>
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets
- (SURV) Tank Slayer
- (SURV) |E| Weak Point Spotter
- (SURV) |V| Nihilism
- (SURV) |E| Fentanyl Injector
- (SURV) Mindset Change
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector
- (SURV) |E| Berserk
- (SURV) Infirmary
- (SURV) Health Dispenser
- (SURV) Compressed Shell
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds
- (SURV) Healing Shocks
- (SURV) |E| Sticky Bomb
Tips for this tank
- If you feel that the team is starting to die, but the tank is on low enough health, use your Berserk Buff and get up real close to the tank while shooting it. You may end up doing very high overall damage by the time you kill it within 30 seconds.
- Don't forget to keep your HP high at all times! If you feel that you are starting to not being able to be revived fast enough due to your reducing Maximum Incapacitation HP, make sure to heal using your first aid kit.
- If you want to give other survivors regeneration, make sure to be close to them! The closer you are to more survivors, the better the regeneration effect is.