Halloween event has ended. 21st November last date to use candy.
Hybrid Tank (SNS-MGS)
Hybrid Tank (SNS-MGS V1.0.1)
Back to Scenario Page
Back to Spooky Night Mission Page
Recommended Buff Set <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets
- (SURV) Tank Slayer
- (SURV) |E| Weak Point Spotter
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun
- (SURV) |P| Mutation Shield (Expires)
- (SURV) |E| Fentanyl Injector
- (SURV) Mindset Change
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector
- (SURV) Avenger
- (SURV) |E| Berserk
- (SURV) |V| Bird whistle
- (SURV) |E| Sticky Bomb
Tips for this tank
- Don't try to get near this tank at all at anytime or when it happens to make a weird tank sound that summons rapidly blinking green beacons. It can inflict almost any bad status effect through these two ways, so make sure to avoid them!
- When the tank has it's barrier up, it cannot be damaged normally by anything including anything from true damage. Make sure not to use any buff effects that have a cooldown or a once per round effect and deal true damage until the barrier has been destroyed.
- The fastest way to take down the tank's barrier would be to shoot it with shotguns, if you wan't to make it faster consider equipping the Compressed Shell Buff so you don't have to take long to reload your shells.
- Be careful when attacking the tank from any place higher than the ground level. He is able to throw rocks in your direction that when they hit, they will explode for severe damage and send you flying. Be sure to get away from the impact point so that you don't feel the effects.