Heartbroken Scenario (MGS)
Heartbroken Scenario (MGS V2.0.5)
Back to Marvelous Gaming Scenario Page
Heartbroken (Lv. 100) from Vault of Memories (Daily Quest)
- 1x Love Ticket
Can be crafted from the workshop, which requires:
- 3x Torn Love Ticket
Success Rate: 25% (+up to 25% from the Crafty Upgrade)
Get it for 75 Honor Points from the Honor Market.
Minimum and Maximum Player Requirements:
Minimum Players = 16
Maximum Players = 20
How often can you do this Scenario?
Only once per player per player. Once the scenario has been won by that player, they will be unable to organize it again until the next day. If you do fail it and still have a love ticket on you, you can reattempt the scenario again.
Special Tanks: <top>
This tank will appear after 8 to 10 minutes have passed on the survival timer.
This tank will appear after 3 minutes have passed of the Cupid Tank being defeated.
How does this scenario start and progress?
- Once all the players have arrived on the map, there will be a 2 minute countdown before the horde is called. This happens automatically.
- Once the horde has been called, it will signal the start of the scenario and the survival timer will go off and count up.
- After a random time between 8 to 10 minutes have passed on the survival timer, the Cupid Tank as per the above conditions will appear. You must then kill the Special Tank that spawns in order to proceed forward with this scenario.
- You will then have 3 minutes to prepare for the final Special Tank that spawns inside this scenario.
- After 3 minutes have passed of the Cupid Tank being defeated, the Heartbroken Tank as per the above conditions will appear. You must then kill the Special Tank that spawns in order to clear this scenario successfully.
Strategy for this Scenario:
- Before the scenario has started, move over all the weapons, throwables and health items to the top floor of the main house by the ammo pile for better access.
- For most tanks it is alright to fight them either indoors/outdoors depending on your strategy. However the outside space by the road is the recommended place for the survivors to fight in since you will have plenty of space to move around should any dangerous AOE tanks spawn in. This also applies for the Cupid Tank that spawns in later.
- Once the Heartbroken Tank has been signaled to appear, all survivors should make their way to the other smaller house, to the east side of the main house. This is the recommended place for the survivors to fight the Heartbroken Tank in since they will have an easier time dealing damage at close range and the survivors will all be close enough to help each other out.
Additional Notes: <top>
Ways to do this Scenario:
This is for when the survivors must do something in order to start the scenario through 1 way or another way. It could be the choice to do something or not to do something or it could be time related. Whatever you decide to do within this scenario as to the choice will affect how difficult the scenario will be.
No choices needed to be made...
Specific Scenario Notes:
- The Cupid Token x1 drop is exclusive to the Heartbroken Tank and it cannot be earned anywhere else.
Recommended Buff Sets for this Scenario:
- Recommended Offensive Buff Set
- Recommended Defensive Buff Set
- Recommended Healer Buff Set
- Recommended Support Buff Set
Videos Showcasing this Scenario: <top>
Earlier Version of this Scenario:
Latest Version of this Scenario:
Gemini likes this.