Healer Buff Set (SNS-MGS V1.0.1)
Healer Buff Set - Spooky Night Scenario
Back to Scenario Page
Back to Spooky Night Mission Page
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles
- (SURV) |P| Mutation Shield
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio
- (SURV) |E| Fentanyl Injector
- (SURV) Mindset Change
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector
- (SURV) |V| Guardian Dispenser
- (SURV) Health Dispenser
- (SURV) Special First Aid
- (SURV) Healing Shocks
- (SURV) Hunting Reward
- (SURV) |E| Cleansing Pills
- (SURV) |E| Dopamine-Infused Meds
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (whichever your good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you a knife that can be used to release yourself from Special Infected, usable after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Goggles that protect you from bile, mud and blood.
- Mutation Shield: Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of Moustachio Bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- Fentanyl Injector: 3 HP/s regeneration after receiving damage from tanks until reaching full HP, while not poisoned, incapacitated or hanging.
- Mindset Change: You can be incapacitated an unlimited amount of times. Each Max Incap HP = 90% of previous value. First Aid Kit restores Maximum Incap HP to full. <Coop Only>
- Advanced Morphine Injector: Heals 1% Missing HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated, hanging from a ledge or poisoned. <Incompatible with Morphine Injector Buff> <Coop Only>
- Guardian Dispenser: Before taking lethal damage, a healing device activates on your body, healing for 5HP + 0.3% Max HP each second, curing bad status effects and triggers Moustachio Bless for 2 seconds when deployed. <Duration: 14 seconds> <Works only once per round> <First aid kit NOT required> <Coop Only>
- Health Dispenser: Allows to place a healing device on the ground, 15 + 0.5% Max HP regen every second, clears bad status effects and gives Moustachio Bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 14 Seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of Moustachio Bless, does not clear bad status effects>
- Special First Aid: Instantly cure any bad status effect using first aid kits. You also block the next bad status effect once.
- Healing Shocks: With a defib equipped (doesn't have to be held) regen = other survivors (400 units), up to 10HP. Other survivors regen 33% of what you regen. <Can't heal while poisoned or incapacitated> <Incapacitated survivors don't count> <First equipping or taking 10+ damage from a single hit delays healing by 5 seconds> <regen can't go above 90% Max HP>
- Hunting Reward: For each Special Infected kill in the current map, 2% chance to earn 1 additional bounty. <Max: 30%>
- Cleansing Pills: Taking Pain Pills cures most bad status effects and gives immunity to them for 15 seconds. <45 second cooldown> <Press RELOAD with pills in hand for cooldown time> <Coop Only>
- Dopamine-Infused Meds: Using Pain Pills or Adrenaline when current health = 50% or below. You get healed for additional +10% of missing health as permanent health. <60 Second Cooldown> <Press RELOAD with meds in hand for Cooldown time> <Coop Only>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- With Mindset Change, be sure to heal with a first aid kit at any point in time should you feel that you won't have enough maximum incapacitation health to survive the next incapacitation you get.
- If there are many survivors that are badly hurt or have a bad status effect that needs to be taken care of quickly, be sure to use the Health Dispenser Buff on them all to give them healing and bad status effect curing effects as well as Moustachio Bless for a short amount of time.
- Be sure to kill Special Infected often. You will need to kill 15 Special infected before you get the maximum chance to earn additional bounty.
- If you have been inflicted with many bad status effects, be sure to eat pain pills to give yourself the Cleansing Pills buff effect to get rid of them and make yourself immune to more for 15 seconds.