Healer Buff Set (HDS-MGS)
Healer Buff Set - Helms Deep Scenario
Back to Scenario Page
Back to Helms Deep Mission Page
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles
- (SURV) |P| Mutation Shield
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio
- (SURV) |E| Fentanyl Injector
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector
- (SURV) |V| Guardian Dispenser
- (SURV) Infirmary
- (SURV) Health Dispenser
- (SURV) Special First Aid
- (SURV) Hunting Reward
- (SURV) |E| Cleansing Pills
- (SURV) |E| Dopamine-Infused Meds
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (whichever your good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you a knife that can be used to release yourself from Special infected, usable after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Goggles that protect you from bile, mud and blood.
- Mutation Shield: Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of Moustachio Bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- Fentanyl Injector: 3 HP/s regeneration after receiving damage from tanks until reaching full HP, while not poisoned, incapacitated or hanging.
- Tenacity: 2000 + (200 per level above 201) increased maximum health, you instantly die when HP reaches 0. Health received from medikits is halved, down to 25%. 50% Increased aggro to tanks. <Coop Only>
- Advanced Morphine Injector: Heals 1% Missing HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated, hanging from a ledge or poisoned. <Incompatible with Morphine Injector Buff> <Coop Only>
- Guardian Dispenser: Before taking lethal damage, a healing device activates on your body, healing for 5HP + 0.3% Max HP each second, curing bad status effects and triggers Moustachio Bless for 2 seconds when deployed. <Duration: 14 seconds> <Works only once per round> <First aid kit NOT required> <Coop Only>
- Infirmary: in place for throwable, equip 2 health items (First Aid Kit/Defib) at once. <Can't pick up second health item with throwable in hand, swap to other weapon first> <Pressing Zoom with current health item to swap between the two> <You drop secondary item on death or when round concludes>
- Health Dispenser: Allows to place a healing device on the ground, 15 + 0.5% Max HP regen every second, clears bad status effects and gives Moustachio Bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 14 Seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of Moustachio Bless, does not clear bad status effects>
- Special First Aid: Instantly cure any bad status effect using first aid kits. You also block the next bad status effect once.
- Hunting Reward: For each Special Infected kill in the current map, 2% chance to earn 1 additional bounty. <Max: 30%>
- Cleansing Pills: Taking Pain Pills cures most bad status effects and gives immunity to them for 15 seconds. <45 second cooldown> <Press RELOAD with pills in hand for cooldown time> <Coop Only>
- Dopamine-Infused Meds: Using Pain Pills or Adrenaline when current health = 50% or below. You get healed for additional +10% of missing health as permanent health. <60 Second Cooldown> <Press RELOAD with meds in hand for Cooldown time> <Coop Only>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- If there are many survivors that are badly hurt or have a bad status effect that needs to be taken care of quickly, be sure to use the Health Dispenser Buff on them all to give them healing and bad status effect curing effects as well as Moustachio Bless for a short amount of time.
- If you want a moderate chance at earning additional bounty from killing Special Infected, be sure to kill 15 Special Infected for the maximum chance.
- If you don't want to get stun locked by the Supreme Infernal Tank, be sure to take pain pills to give yourself the Cleansing Pills buff effect for 15 seconds whenever the tank is near. That way if it does try to stun you with its tentacles or eruption move, you will be able to escape much easier.