Festival Party Scenario (MGS)
Festival Party Scenario (New Year Event Exclusive) (MGS V2.0.5)
Back to Scenario Page
When were you able to do this Scenario?
During the update which would be called a New Year Event 2017 Update
- Festival Party on mgftw from December 31st 2017 to January 8th 2018
Festival (Lv. 100) from The Voice (Daily Quest)
No items required
Minimum and Maximum Player Requirements:
Minimum Players = 14
Maximum Players = 18
How often can you do this Scenario?
Only once per day per player. Once the scenario has been won by that player, they will be unable to organize it again until the next day. If you do fail it and still have the daily quest active, you can reattempt the scenario again.
Special Tanks: <top>
This tank will appear after 10 minutes have passed on the survival timer.
How does this scenario start and progress?
- Once all the players have arrived on the map, there will be a 2 minute countdown before the horde is called. This happens automatically.
- After 10 minutes on the survival timer have passed, the Special Tank as per the above conditions will appear. You must then kill the Special Tank that spawns in order to clear this scenario successfully.
Strategy for this Scenario:
- Before the scenario has started, move over all the weapons, throwables and health items to the east side of the beach by the wall.
- The beach area is the recommended place for the survivors to fight in since the Festival Tank has to move around a lot in order to be able to hit the survivors, and the survivors will be able to avoid the fireworks from the affected survivors/firework boxes that spew them out.
- During the scenario it is recommended to have a survivor with the |E| Ammo Dispenser Buff place down an ammo pile within the recommended area so all survivors don't have to keep purchasing weapons or ammo.
Additional Notes: <top>
Ways to do this Scenario:
This is for when the survivors must do something in order to start the scenario through 1 way or another way. It could be the choice to do something or not to do something or it could be time related. Whatever you decide to do within this scenario as to the choice will affect how difficult the scenario will be.
No choices needed to be made...
Specific Scenario Notes:
Recommended Buff Sets for this Scenario:
- Recommended Offensive Buff Set
- Recommended Defensive Buff Set
- Recommended Healer Buff Set
- Recommended Support Buff Set
Videos Showcasing this Scenario: <top>
1.7 Version of Festival Tank:
Latest Version of Festival Tank: