Dormant Pulverizer Tank (DTG)
Dormant Pulverizer Tank (DTG V2.2.4)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to Types of Dormant Tanks Page
Back to Cabin Scenario Page
Go to | DST | DPT | DBT | DBrT | DAT | DRT
For the video, scroll down to the end of this page or use the bar to the right side of this page instead.
Tank Info: <top>
Dormant Pulverizer Tank
One of the dormant tanks. This tank is believed to be a dormant variation of the fighter tank. We do NOT want to know what it can develop into.
Punch Damage: 7%
Hit Delay: 0.5
Blocks: Fire and Melee
- (Passive) Pulverized: Each 10th hit deals additional damage equal to 10 times the level of the victim.
- (Passive) Penetration: The tank ignores defense.
- (Passive) No escape: The tank gains move speed every second it hasn't damaged a survivor. It's move speed resets once it does.
The Dormant Pulverizer Tank is the 2nd dormant tank out of 6 dormant tanks that you needed to kill in the 'Wolf in Sheep's Clothing' Quest from Sara.
How to get around this tank: <top>
- Step 1: You can damage this tank with any weapon until you kill it.
- If your current HP is 2500 or below, make sure to heal straight away. If PR warns you about the tank's next hit pulverizing you, then the next hit from him will deal over 2000 damage to you.
- If you get low on health, be sure to heal with a first aid kit before you get incapacitated or killed.
- Primary Weapon: Any Primary Weapon
- Secondary Weapon: Any Secondary Weapon
- Throwables: Pipe bomb
- Main Health Item: First Aid Kit
- Secondary Health Item: Pain Pills
- Special Bullets: Freezing Bullets*
- Booster: Refined Regeneration Booster*
NOTE: * Indicates that the weapon/item recommended for the setup is optional.
Recommended Buff Set:
- Recommended Dormant Pulverizer Tank Buff Set
- Recommended Dormant Pulverizer Tank Buff Set (UQBO)
- Recommended Dormant Pulverizer Tank Buff Set (Cabin Scenario)
Videos Showcasing this tank: <top>
Gemini likes this.