Dormant Boiling Tank (DTG)
Dormant Boiling Tank (DTG V2.2.4)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to Types of Dormant Tanks Page
Go to | DST | DPT | DBT | DBrT | DAT | DRT
For the video, scroll down to the end of this page or use the bar to the right side of this page instead.
Tank Info: <top>
10. Dormant Boiling Tank
One of the dormant tanks. This tank seems to quickly increase the internal temperature of living humans and animals by using airborne mutated bacteria.
Punch Damage: 3%
Hit Delay: 7.5
Blocks: Fire and Melee
- (Passive) Boiling Blood: The tank causes the blood of nearby victims to quickly increase its temperature, dealing 3% of the victim's maximum health.
- (Passive) Penetration: The tank ignores defense.
- (Passive) No escape: The tank gains move speed every second it hasn't damaged a survivor. It's move speed resets once it does.
The Dormant Boiling Tank is the 3rd dormant tank out of 6 dormant tanks that you needed to kill in the 'Wolf in Sheep's Clothing' Quest from Sara.
How to get around this tank: <top>
- Step 1: You can damage this tank with any weapon until you kill it.
- If you want to avoid the AOE damage as much as possible from the tank, use your buffs that give you increased movement speed or increase the distance between you and the tank. You won't be able to avoid it completely though.
- If you get low on health, be sure to heal with a first aid kit before you get incapacitated or killed.
- Primary Weapon: Any Primary Weapon
- Secondary Weapon: Any Secondary Pistol
- Throwables: Pipe bomb
- Main Health Item: First Aid Kit
- Secondary Health Item: Adrenaline Shot
- Special Bullets: Freezing Bullets*
- Booster: Refined Regeneration Booster*
NOTE: * Indicates that the weapon/item recommended for the setup is optional.
Recommended Buff Set:
Videos Showcasing this tank: <top>