Defensive Buff Set (FPS-MGS)
Defensive Buff Set - Festival Party Scenario (FPS-MGS V2.0.5)
Back to Scenario Page
Back to Festival Party Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | OBS | DBS | HBS | SBS
Defensive Buff Set
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) Hope on Sight
- (SURV) Group morale
- (SURV) General Tank Handler
- (SURV) |E| Tank Duelist+
- (SURV) |V| Persistence
- (SURV) Hyperactive
- (SURV) Mobility Master
- (SURV) |E| Courage
- (SURV) Health Dispenser
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata+
- (SURV) Speedy Water
- (SURV) Survival Payment
- (SURV) Hunting Reward
Buff Enhancements Used
- Finale Overlord (Finale Dominator)
- Guardian Recharger (Guardian Moustachio)
- Tank Resister (|E| Tank Duelist)
- Explosive Automata (|E| Slaying Automata)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (whichever your good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, On each special infected kill, +1 stack of finale dominator (+2 stacks on each uber special infected kill), up to 15. +2% increased damage, +1% increased defense, +1% increased movement speed, +0.5% increased fire rate, +2% increased reload speed and +2% chance to save ammo. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- Hope on Sight: While incapacitated, if there is a nearby visible standing survivor, -50% decreased bleed out rate and +5% defense, +2% defense for each additional visible standing survivor. <Buff only active while incapacitated>
- Group morale: -1% reduced damage taken for every other survivor alive.
- General Tank Handler: -0.12% reduced damage taken from tanks x current level. <Max buff defense percent: 90%>
- Tank Duelist: -20% less damage taken from tanks. +200% increased tank aggro to you. <✖ VS>
- Persistence: -50% less damage taken from all sources, x2 damage taken while incapacitated. <Reduces your maximum defense by 10%> <Does not affect fall damage> <Incompatible with Tenacity buff> <✖ VS>
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed, swing stamina cannot decrease, able to run through common infected for 15 seconds. <Incompatible with Ninja Buff>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump in the air or double dash in any direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Courage: After reviving a teammate (hanging revives don't count), they take -50% less damage (including true damage), and gain +25% movement speed. The bonuses decay over 25 seconds. <✖ VS>
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to place a special device on the floor using medikit. Nearby survivors receive +15 + 0.5% Max HP per second, cured of all bad status effects and given moustachio bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate><Duration: 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of moustachio bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret that shoots at infected every second within 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage. <Turret can only be spawned once, but can be rotated by pressing USE> <Turret shuts down if idle for 20 seconds, anyone can press USE to wake it> <Max 3 active turrets at once, idle turrets will be removed in place of new ones> <✖ VS>
- Speedy Water: Increased speed while in water.
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- If there are several survivors incapacitated when the fireworks are going out nearby, be sure to revive them before they die. This is so then that the Courage Buff can make it possible for them to survive the damage that they take from the fireworks afterwards.
- If there are a lot of survivors low on HP, be sure to use your Health DIspenser Buff to heal them up nearby. This is easier to do when not using the Tenacity Buff since the fireworks deal maximum HP damage when they hit the survivors.
- If you need bounty, spawn your turret near where the infected are coming from, either facing along the beach or near the stairs leading from them so you can gradually increase it.