Halloween event has ended. 21st November last date to use candy.
Cupid Tank (HS-MGS)
Cupid Tank (HS-MGS V2.0.5)
Back to Marvelous Gaming Scenario Page
Back to Heartbroken Scenario Page
Recommended Buff Set
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk*
- (SURV) Deflection Suit
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) |V| Guardian Dispenser
- (SURV) |V| Protective Bag
- (SURV) Avenger
- (SURV) |E| Berserk+
- (SURV) |V| Bird Whistle
- (SURV) |V| Enraging Waves
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata+
- (SURV) |E| Sticky Bomb+
- (SURV) |V| War Wounds
- (SURV) |E| Cleansing Pills+
- (SURV) |E| Cupid's Arrow
- (SURV) |V| Assassin Drone+
Buff Enhancements Used
- Guardian Recharger (Guardian Moustachio)
- Juggernaut (|E| Berserk)
- Explosive Automata (|E| Slaying Automata)
- Safety Bomb (|E| Sticky Bomb)
- Cleansing Aura (|E| Cleansing Pills)
- Scavenger Assassin (|V| Assassin Drone)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set
- Either Rifle or Sniper Rifle Primary Weapons
- Either single/dual Pistols or Magnum Pistol
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Dying Berserk: Upon taking lethal damage (except fall damage) you become spared from death for 6 seconds. Your shots consume 0 ammo, ignore enemy defenses and immunities and become immune to bad status and CC effects. You will also draw tank aggro if no-one else already is. <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- Deflection Suit: Reflect 50% of melee damage taken against infected. Against tanks and witches, reflect 25% of melee damage taken. <Damage returned won't generate Tank aggro> <✖ VS>
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- Guardian Dispenser: Before taking lethal damage, a health device triggers on you. Heals nearby survivors for +5HP + 0.3% Max HP per second, cures all bad status effects and gives moustachio bless for 2 seconds. <Duration: 14 seconds> <Works only once per round> <First aid kit NOT required> <✖ VS>
- Protective Bag: Allows you to activate a special device for 8 (2 on VS) seconds. +immune to all sources of damage, but cannot attack or move. All infected will lose interest in you and ignore you. <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Must be on the ground to activate>
- Avenger: On any infected kill on a survivor, +200% increased damage dealt to the killer and cannot be killed by it for 8 seconds. Increased damage dealt scales down overtime. Effect time resets if the killer kills again. <You can have more than one revenge target> <✖ VS>
- Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. If you die, the effect ends and goes on cooldown. <Available in the !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- Bird Whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack infected within 600 units. They take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tier 1: 1% max health - Tier 2 or stronger: 0.4% max health <Max DPS against tanks is 1,500> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS>
- Enraging Waves: Allows you to use a device. When activated all tanks around will immediately reset aggro and focus you for 10 seconds or until device is deactivated. <Cooldown: 3 minutes>
- Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret that shoots at infected every second within 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage. <Turret can only be spawned once, but can be rotated by pressing USE> <Turret shuts down if idle for 20 seconds, anyone can press USE to wake it> <Max 3 active turrets at once, idle turrets will be removed in place of new ones> <✖ VS>
- Sticky Bomb: Holding USE and shoving a tank will deploy a bomb for 30 seconds. When it blows, all infected in 350 units take 15,000 true damage. Survivors nearby take 15% max HP damage and be stunned for 5 seconds. Bomb fails if tank dies. Only 1 bomb attachable at a time. <Target must have 100k HP or more> <Uses on the same target halves damage up to 2 times> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- War Wounds: After reviving or being revived from incapacitation only caused by infected, +7 per level above 201 additional maximum HP for the rest of the round. <Hanging revives don't count> <Max gain per revive: 250 HP, Overall: 2,500HP> <✖ VS>
- Cleansing Pills: Consuming Pain Pills removes most bad status effects and gives status effect immunity for 15 seconds. <45 second cooldown for immunity> <Press RELOAD with pills in hand to get cooldown time> <✖ VS>
- Cupid's Arrow: Dealing damage with AWP / Scout to any special infected makes it fall in love with you. The special infected attacks other infected and protects you. On special infected: lasts 2 minutes, only killable by you. On tanks: lasts 7 seconds, anyone can damage it. <Cooldown: 2 minutes> <A single infected can only be affected by one arrow in its lifetime> <✖ VS>
- Assassin Drone: Allows you to summon a assassin drone that shoots at special infected and tanks only, dealing 300 damage every 4 seconds on each shot. Each consecutive shot on the same target deals +300 additional damage (Max: 900HP) <Incompatible with other drones> <✖ VS>
Tips for this tank <top>
- When the tank activates its super hug ability, do whatever you can to aggro the tank over to you away from the others so it only targets you instead.
- Avoid buying items while you are in love with the tank, you'll be paying double the amount of bounty required when doing so.
- If you are in love with the tank, stay away from it at all costs! It can deal a high amount of damage to you.