Balanced Buff Set - (HDS-MGS V1.0.1)
Balanced Buff Set - Helms Deep Scenario
Back to Scenario Page
Back to Helms Deep Mission Page
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets
- (SURV) Tank Slayer
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun
- (SURV) |P| Mutation Shield (expires)
- (SURV) Shaman Handler
- (SURV) Knight Handler
- (SURV) Group Morale
- (SURV) General Tank Handler
- (SURV) |E| Love is in the air
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) Health Dispenser
- (SURV) |E| Cleansing Pills
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (whichever your good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you a knife that can be used to release yourself from Special Infected, usable after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Goggles that protect you from bile, mud and blood.
- Piercing Bullets: 1% additional damage per bullet on same target. Effect reset when changing target, weapon or reloading, 3% additional damage on Magnum,AWP,Scout.
- Tank Slayer: 350HP bonus damage against tanks every 3 seconds with ranged guns.
- Zapping Gun: Running around charges the pistol to full power. For each %, 10 Increased damage dealt. When the pistol is charged, the next shot also stuns for 2 seconds. Each successful shot resets charge to 0%. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <The same target cannot be stunned within 10 seconds of another Zapping Pistol stun> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second while running> <Coop Only>
- Mutation Shield: Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- Shaman Handler: 90% reduced damage taken from Shaman/Supreme Shaman Tanks. Buff stops working if you are mutated.
- Knight Handler: 90% reduced damage taken from Knight/Supreme Knight Tanks. Buff stops working if you are mutated.
- Group Morale: 1% reduced damage taken for every other survivor alive.
- General Tank Handler: 0.12% reduced damage taken from all tanks, multiplied by your level. <Max: 90%>
- Love is in the air: You can select a teammate to favourite. 25% reduced damage taken for teammate but you take 1HP damage everytime they get hit. If you are near your favourite teammate, you heal for 1 HP every 5 seconds. <Effect disappears if you die> <1HP damage is not applied if other survivor favourites you too> <Coop Only>
- Tenacity: 2000 + (200 per level above 201) increased maximum health, you instantly die when HP reaches 0. Health received from medikits is halved, down to 25%. 50% Increased aggro to tanks. <Coop Only>
- Health Dispenser: Allows to place a healing device on the ground, 15 + 0.5% Max HP regen every second, clears bad status effects and gives Moustachio Bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 14 Seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of Moustachio Bless, does not clear bad status effects>
- Cleansing Pills: Taking Pain Pills cures most bad status effects and gives immunity to them for 15 seconds. <45 second cooldown> <Press RELOAD with pills in hand for cooldown time> <Coop Only>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- Whenever you have a full Electric Gun charge, be sure to use your pistol to stun tanks if they are around or other Special Infected if they are causing your team trouble.
- If you need to give someone damage reduction against tanks, be sure to give them the Love is in the air buff effects.
- If there are many survivors that are badly hurt or have a bad status effect that needs to be taken care of quickly, be sure to use the Health Dispenser Buff on them all to give them healing and bad status effect curing effects as well as Moustachio Bless for a short amount of time.
- If you don't want to get stun locked by the Supreme Infernal Tank, be sure to take pain pills to give yourself the Cleansing Pills buff effect for 15 seconds whenever the tank is near. That way if it does try to stun you with its tentacles or eruption move, you will be able to escape much easier.