Balanced Buff Set (FPS-MGS)
Balanced Buff Set - Festival Party Scenario
Back to Scenario Page
Back to Festival Party Mission Page
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio
- (SURV) Group Morale
- (SURV) General Tank Handler
- (SURV) Mindset Change
- (SURV) |V| Guardian Dispenser
- (SURV) |V| Bird whistle
- (SURV) Health Dispenser
- (SURV) Hunting Reward
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata
- (SURV) |E| Sticky Bomb
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (whichever your good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Piercing Bullets: On shooting same infected, +1% increased damage per bullet. Effect resets when changing target, changing weapon, or reloading. Bonus is tripled when using AWP / Scout sniper rifle or Magnum pistol.
- Zapping Gun: You can charge pistol to maximum power. For each %, +10 bonus damage on next shot. When pistol is fully charged, shot also stuns target for 2 seconds. Each shot resets charge to 0%.
<Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only>
<The same target can't be stunned within 10 seconds of another Zapping Pistol stun>
<Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running>
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken.
<Works only once per round>
- Group Morale: -1% reduced damage taken for every other survivor alive.
- General Tank Handler: -0.12% reduced damage taken from tanks x current level.
<Max buff defense percent: 90%>
- Mindset Change: Allows you to be incapacitated an unlimited number of times. On each incap, max incap HP = 90% of previous value. Using a first aid kit restores it to full.
- Guardian Dispenser: Before taking lethal damage, a health device triggers on you. Heals nearby survivors for +5HP + 0.3% Max HP per second, cures all bad status effects and gives moustachio bless for 2 seconds.
<Duration: 14 seconds>
<Works only once per round>
<First aid kit NOT required>
- Bird whistle: Gives you a bird whistle to call crows to attack every second for 5 seconds. Common and special infected take 1000HP/s damage. Tier 1 tanks take 1% max HP damage. Tier 2 or stronger tanks take 0.4% max HP damage.
<Cooldown: 5 minutes, cannot be used in closed areas>
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to place a special device on the floor using medikit. Nearby survivors receive +15 + 0.5% Max HP per second, cured of all bad status effects and given moustachio bless for 5 seconds.
<Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate>
<Duration: 14 seconds>
<Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of moustachio bless, does not clear bad statuses>
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action.
- Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret. Shoots at infected every second within 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage.
<Turret can't be moved or removed, but can be rotated by pressing USE on it>
<After turret is rotated, it cannot fire for a second>
<Turret shuts down if idle for 20 seconds, anyone can press USE on it to wake it up>
<Max 3 turrets at once, idle turrets will be removed in place of new ones>
- Sticky Bomb: Allows you to attach a explosive device to tanks that detonates after 30 seconds. Deals 15,000 true damage to infected within 350 units. Survivors affected take 15% (max: 1,000 HP) max HP damage and get stunned for 5 seconds. The bomb fails if tank dies. Only 1 bomb attachable at a time.
<Hold the USE key then shove the Tank>
<Subsequent uses on the same target halves damage up to 2 times>
<Once per round>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- Whenever you have a full Electric Gun charge, be sure to use your pistol to stun tanks if they are around or other Special Infected if they are causing your team trouble.
- If you need to tank damage to prevent another player from dying or having something bad happen to them, aggro the tank over to you so you can reduce its damage dealt to you.
- When you are using the Bird whistle Buff on the Festival Tank, if you happen to have a low amount of current HP make sure to heal yourself up using a first aid kit. That way, you can avoid death from any celebration box fireworks or those coming from any survivor celebrating with them.
- If there are many survivors that are badly hurt or have a bad status effect that needs to be taken care of quickly, be sure to use the Health Dispenser Buff on them all to give them healing and bad status effect curing effects as well as the Moustachio Bless for a short amount of time.
- If you want a moderate chance at earning additional bounty from killing Special Infected, be sure to kill 15 Special Infected for the maximum chance.
- For earning a high amount of bounty in this scenario, the best place to put your turret with the Sentry Automata Buff would be right by the doors to the inside of the resort that the Special Infected sometimes spawn in. That way you will be rolling in a lot of bounty and will have plenty of it for the festival tank fight.
- If you want to be able to get the best overall amount of damage done to tanks, make sure to use your !buy menu to activate the buffs at the right time for the best effect. This is also applicable when it comes to the Sticky Bomb Buff since you will want to shove the tank you want to blow up first before anyone else does.