Awakening Scenario (MGS)
Awakening Scenario (MGS V2.0.4)
Back to Marvelous Gaming Scenario Page
Eradication - Awakening (Lv. 221) from quest giver Erika.
- 1x Transmitter Remote
Can be crafted from the clan workshop, which requires:
- 3x Rusted Metal Chunk
- 1x Processor
- 1x Motherboard
- 6x Wire
- 2x Heavy Duty Power Pack
Clan Level Needed: 20
Success Rate: 30%
Minimum and Maximum Player Requirements:
Minimum Players: 12
Maximum Players: 18
How often can you do this Scenario?
Only once per day per player. Once the scenario has been won by that player, they will be unable to organize it again until the next day. If you do fail it and still have a transmitter remote on you, you can reattempt the scenario again.
Special Tanks: <top>
This tank will appear after 7 minutes have passed on the survival timer.
How does this scenario start and progress?
- The transmitter remote will become available for activation once all players have arrived on the map.
- Once the transmitter remote has been activated, it will signal the start of the scenario and the survival timer will go off and count up.
- After 2 minutes on the survival timer have passed, a random map mutation is activated on the map for 60 seconds.
- After 5 minutes on the survival timer have passed, 1 more random map mutation is activated on the map for 60 seconds again.
- After 7 minutes on the survival timer have passed, the Special Tank as per the above conditions will appear. You must then kill the Special Tank that spawns in order to clear this scenario successfully.
Strategy for this Scenario:
- Before the scenario has started, move over all the weapons, throwables and health items to the east side of the beach by the wall.
- The east side of the beach by the wall is the recommended place for the survivors to fight in since the Awakened Brutal Tank won't move as far as it would and the other infected will take longer to reach the survivors.
- During the scenario it is recommended to have a survivor with the |E| Ammo Dispenser Buff place down an ammo pile within the recommended area so all survivors don't have to keep purchasing weapons or ammo.
Additional Notes: <top>
Ways to do this Scenario:
This is for when the survivors must do something in order to start the scenario through 1 way or another way. It could be the choice to do something or not to do something or it could be time related. Whatever you decide to do within this scenario as to the choice will affect how difficult the scenario will be.
No choices needed to be made...
Specific Scenario Notes:
- This scenario can only be organized on a Wednesday, Saturday or a Sunday.
- There will be 2 map mutations that activate on the map for 60 seconds each during this scenario.
Recommended Buff Sets for this Scenario:
- Recommended Offensive Buff Set
- Recommended Defensive Buff Set
- Recommended Healer Buff Set
- Recommended Support Buff Set
Videos Showcasing this Scenario: <top>
Earlier Version of Awakened Brutal Tank:
Latest Version of Awakened Brutal Tank: