Awakened Brutal Tank (AS-MGS)
Awakened Brutal Tank (AS-MGS V2.0.5)
Back to Scenario Page
Back to Awakening Scenario Page
Recommended Buff Set
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk*
- (SURV) Deflection Suit
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) |V| Guardian Dispenser / |E| Zapping Gun+*
- (SURV) Avenger
- (SURV) |V| Bird Whistle
- (SURV) Mobility Master
- (SURV) Frag Grenade
- (SURV) |V| Electric Frag Grenade
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata+
- (SURV) |E| Sticky Bomb+
- (SURV) |C| Discharger
- (SURV) Speedy Water
- (SURV) Prescription Medication+
Buff Enhancements Used
- Guardian Recharger (Guardian Moustachio)
- Loaded Zap (|E| Zapping Gun)
- Explosive Automata (|E| Slaying Automata)
- Safety Bomb (|E| Sticky Bomb)
- Doctor's Orders (Prescription Medication)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you want to have a way to stun the tank, you can swap out the |V| Guardian Dispenser Buff for the |E| Zapping Gun Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set
- Either Rifle or Sniper Rifle Primary Weapons
- Either single/dual Pistols or Magnum Pistol
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Dying Berserk: Upon taking lethal damage (except fall damage) you become spared from death for 6 seconds. Your shots consume 0 ammo, ignore enemy defenses and immunities and become immune to bad status and CC effects. You will also draw tank aggro if no-one else already is. <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- Deflection Suit: Reflect 50% of melee damage taken against infected. Against tanks and witches, reflect 25% of melee damage taken. <Damage returned won't generate Tank aggro> <✖ VS>
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200. You instantly die if HP reaches 0.<Health from medkits is reduced for each medkit used (100% -> 66% -> 33%)> <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP><Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Guardian Dispenser: Before taking lethal damage, a health device triggers on you. Heals nearby survivors for +5HP + 0.3% Max HP per second, cures all bad status effects and gives moustachio bless for 2 seconds. <Duration: 14 seconds> <Works only once per round> <First aid kit NOT required> <✖ VS>
- Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- Avenger: On any infected kill on a survivor, +200% increased damage dealt to the killer and cannot be killed by it for 8 seconds. Increased damage dealt scales down overtime. Effect time resets if the killer kills again. <You can have more than one revenge target> <✖ VS>
- Bird Whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack infected within 600 units. They take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tier 1: 1% max health - Tier 2 or stronger: 0.4% max health <Max DPS against tanks is 1,500> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump in the air or double dash in any direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Frag Grenade: Your pipe bomb will instantly detonate on collision. <Incompatible with Sticky Grenade buff>
- Electric Frag Grenade: Exchanges your pipe bombs for electric frag bombs. Infected caught in the explosion are stunned for 4 seconds (1 second on tanks) and become ignited. If infected was in water, electrocute him for 30 seconds. <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <Same target can't be electrocuted again for 30 seconds> <✖ VS>
- Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret that shoots at infected every second within 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage. <Turret can only be spawned once, but can be rotated by pressing USE> <Turret shuts down if idle for 20 seconds, anyone can press USE to wake it> <Max 3 active turrets at once, idle turrets will be removed in place of new ones> <✖ VS>
- Sticky Bomb: Holding USE and shoving a tank will deploy a bomb for 30 seconds. When it blows, all infected in 350 units take 15,000 true damage. Survivors nearby take 15% max HP damage and be stunned for 5 seconds. Bomb fails if tank dies. Only 1 bomb attachable at a time. <Target must have 100k HP or more> <Uses on the same target halves damage up to 2 times> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Discharger: Allows you to deploy a device in the ground using your defibrillator. It damages, ignites and stuns infected around. On the last tick, it defibrillates back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Hold defib to shove the floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 8 seconds> <Damage: 400 every 0.5 seconds (3000 on the last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Speedy Water: Increased speed while in water.
- Prescription Medication: Can buy pills/adrenaline shot for free once per round in the !buy menu.
Tips for this tank <top>
- The fight with this tank becomes much easier when you are in the water, as you'll be able to move around a lot quicker than normal. Be sure to fight this tank along the water on the east side of the beach so that the other infected take more time to reach you.
- Don't be afraid to heal if you know that you are about to die from the tank, that is if you don't want your Guardian Moustachio / Guardian Dispenser Buffs to be activating just yet.
- The tank is vulnerable to being electrocuted when inside the water, so be sure to get him with an Electric Frag Grenade every minute or so. That way you'll have an easier time avoiding some of his abilities or by preventing the tank from getting near the survivors when he gets occasionally stunned for a few short moments.