1. Click here to join our community discord server.

x10 Booster did not overlap x5 Booster (Left 4 Dead 2)

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by Zebster, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Zebster

Zebster Junior Member

My Purchase of the x10 booster from the website did not overlap my x5 booster that I currently had on

2. Zebster

Zebster Junior Member

Steam ID- STEAM_0:0:69245803

3. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Hi I'm not sure what you mean (sorry the screenies are too small to read).

You had a x5 active and you activated the x10 is that right?

4. Binde

Binde Guest

Yeah that's what he means, I did the same thing thinking that the bigger booster would override the other one, my Steam ID is, STEAM_0:0:65677560.

5. Zebster

Zebster Junior Member

Yes that is correct but the x10 booster did not overlap the x5 booster i had on. I have screenshots on steam of the xp im currently getting and the x5 booster still active instead of the x10 booster.

6. Rider [â„¢Ûž] (Binde) order number was #6207 and he still has his 5x booster active after using his x10 booster.
    to answer your question marvel. yes Zebster[â„¢Ûž] still has his 5x booster active after using his x10 booster.
    this screenshot below shows that.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=593154278
    Zebster[â„¢Ûž]'s next screenshot shows him earning 5 times the amount of exp as his currently active booster
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=593156514
    Tip: for anyone who wants to override their currently active booster with any booster in their !inv. it would be a good idea to wait first for your currently active booster to expire before using the booster in your !inv. This is so you can avoid any unnecessary problems you might come across.

7. marvel

This is probably a bug so let me know for know how you want me to resolve this, I can re-add the 10x booster to your inventory and you can wait until the 5x expires and then activate or I can deactivate the 5x and you can manually activate the 10x again.

8. Zebster

Zebster Junior Member

If you can just remove the x5 booster and add to my inv the x10 booster that would be great. Thank you for helping me with this issue.

9. Binde

Binde Guest

I would like the same as Zeb if you could please.

10. marvel

Ok added a 10x booster to both your inventories and deactivated the 5x. Please try again now!