1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Woo hello.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Member Gallery' started by Justme, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Justme

Justme Member

Hi my name's Alexander, i'm 17 years old and live in Sweden.

If you're not interested in trees skip the text below and jump to next one :).

I started playing on this server 1-2 weeks ago i believe. I love rain and when the wind blows on the trees, the sound it creates is amazing. I especially love trees even if the wind isn't blowing on them. During autumn they have beautiful colors that is very inspiring to me for some reason, when i go out i just have a huge smile on my face because of the trees lmao :P. And during winter it's pretty dead but for some reason i still find the trees beautiful. And during the summer it's very beautiful but in my opinion the trees are the most beautiful during autumn. I also love evening walks, that's the time when i can think for myself a bit and just enjoy the wonderful wind blowing too the trees and just how quiet everything is, it feels like i'm the only one alive.

I'm a very nice guy, a very talkative guy, a very happy guy, a very poetic guy <- I don't write poems i just see many things in a beautiful way i also describe it beautifully sometimes, this is probably where my happyness comes from. I'm also a very weird guy, and a very honest guy.

My music taste is i don't know. I don't think anyone has bad music taste we just like different stuff and that's something everyone should respect so i don't dislike any music genre i may not be a big fan of a certain type of genre but i can enjoy it anyways.

Oh and i'm not a huge fan of male voices.

Artists i like are Vanessa Carlton, Kelly Clarkson, Ellie Goulding, Joss Stone, Dido, Nelly Furtado, Lissie & Amy Macdonald.

Bands i like are Kings of Leon & Foo Fighters, that's it for now lols. So yeah according to the artists & bands i like, i love Soul, Blues, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Folk and probably more genres i missed out on.

Ok that's plenty about me. Thanks for reading guys. :W

2. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

Hi :lalala:

3. Nova

Nova Senior Member

Are you that Rain, tree guy in-game ?

And lol at artists, I read Dildo

Glad to have you on board :)

4. Wolf O'Donnell

Wolf O'Donnell Senior Member

Good to have you with us! :)

5. Justme

Justme Member

Lmfao people usually make that mistake bout dildo pretty funny.

And yeah i'm that guy :).

6. The Real Youngblood

The Real Youngblood Game Server Moderator

Ummm.....welcome. I grew up in New England I would agree that Autumn is the best time of year. Can't say I have ever read dildo. I've just never had one that close to my face before. Can't imagine that there would be a lot of words on one but...hey, whatever floats your boat.

7. L1teHawk

L1teHawk Senior Member

Welcome to the forums! I agree with you; nature is a marvel of its own :)

8. Bonekeep

Bonekeep Guest

What about Marvel? :P

9. Justme

Justme Member

You confused me a bit :/, words on a dildo what?

10. L1teHawk

L1teHawk Senior Member

Marvel is a marvel of his own.