1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Why don't you play with a Microphone?

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by Halcyon, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

I don't use my mic because a few people might think my voice is annoying / not many people use it / and I don't like to complain with voice because people won't come and save you because they're too obsessed with toasters, if they rush like crazy, or if they're afraid of the SI. (Mostly on extreme coops.) :D

2. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

But if your behind someone and you get smoked, charged or whatever then instead of typing HELP!, you can use your mic and tell him the easier way..

3. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

true haha. I guess i'll give it a go ;) But many of you will probably be like "WTF" :D

4. Pessego

Pessego Guest

My voice makes people moist!

5. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

People or just Haze ? [​IMG] :P:P:P

I use the mic only when girls on, especially netherland girls.......do i have a sexy voice Mandy ?!? 8)

6. ZombieGirl

ZombieGirl Senior Member

Oooh u sure do :9 :%

7. Hazemberg

Hazemberg Senior Member

cause you're 11

8. SKINHEAD

SKINHEAD MG Donor

I actually got a new mic and i do hope its better than my old one, people could barely understand me, and it doenst make it better that my english aint great.
    But who cares, i havnt played on the server for quiet a while, and i see alot of new faces joined since (:

9. Crimson-Wind

Crimson-Wind Banned

Or some people, like me, don't like everyone to hear them (not because I sound bad to anything), I like don't like using a mic.

10. Everyone likes my Russian voice.

11. Traxx

Traxx MG Donor

Any headset suggestions?

12. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

Depends on ur budget. Tell people ur budget otherwise people will suggest out of ur range headsets

13. Horayken

Horayken Member

I always use my mic, and my english sucks XD but thats ok for me, every that i make effort to speak, i learn a lil bit more.
    besides it is fun to hear all talking or screaming like hell for help or when a paranoia or shaman smash them (or atreyu singing sometimes XD).
    There are people sleeping in my house so i use te keyboard but it's for a while anyway.

14. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

I never talk by mic couse my voice is pretty.... pretty..... young and i dont want ppl to laugh about me :( , so i wasted 150$ on a 7.1 headset. Best waste of money ever. :P

I recommend you to buy Logitech headsets since they sound much better than other brands. :thumb:

15. WeeJocky

WeeJocky Game Server Moderator

Logitech G35? If so, snap.

16. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

Theyre g35 but i bought them cuz i thought i would use mic :D

17. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

i use a g35 got mine for $60 =p

18. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

My school got really expensive ones and I just took one from my school to use. They'll never know if one is gone.

Not that I'm stealing it, I am planning on returning it eventually ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. smokke1982

smokke1982 Banned

You forgot to put "Ad calendas Graecas" :D

20. Russian voice makes the fun double

Comrades

"gets perma banned for being "racist" "