1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Who is Hakim? Let's introduce......

Discussion in 'Introductions & Member Gallery' started by szSteam_76561198009400645, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Hello guys,

After playing a while know on your Dayz servers, maybe it is nice to introduce myself a little bit.

I received the Dayz virus from a friend and we played different servers. We started at the UK servers, and moved very quickly to NL servers. One day we woke up at your beaches on the NL 20 server and found it a very nice place to stay. (we found different camps sites with very nice stuff) But crazy things happened during the night, when our stuff in tents etc was gone (not saving) en of course we all now what glitches are.

Because of that the frenquency my friends are playing Dayz at the moment is very low and I decided to become a lonely wolf. (i'm trying to get my friends to your private server :). )Then I saw the messages of the private hyve server, so I started to look around there. I joined your teamspeak channel and found some nice people to hang around with. Many thank for the warm welcome.

You can also find me some time on your Lingor Island server.

So now more info about me. My real name is Richard, 29, dutch and living near Rotterdam. I'm working 32 hours a week and you will find me most of the time on your servers in the evening because of that.

Ciao.

If you want to know more about me, just ask and maybe you'll get an anwers.

2. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Welcome :smiley-happy070::cheer2:

3. Thanks

4. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

Welcome to the community Hakim. You should get Left 4 Dead 2 if you don't have it, it's another highly popular game around here with tonnes of people playing it.

I'll be joining the DayZ private server soon, once I release my map to the community it will leave me more time to play.

5. Thank you. I played L4D2 for a while. But at this moment addicted to Dayz. See you in the servers and on the forums.

6. vallek

vallek MG Donor

7. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Welcome to the forums. But beware, now that you have joined, you may never leave!

[​IMG]

8. Sheila

Sheila MG Donor

Just ignore him ^ :P

Welcome ^^

9. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Welcome :P

10. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

Welcome to the forums, feel free to cruise around for cute chicks and hang out

11. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

Welcome! :wave:

12. erik

erik MG Donor

Hakim, your account is approved; feel free to enjoy our forums. Ask if you need anything.

13. Yeah, i needed a real account to get acces to the dayz private hive server. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I will become a reader more then a poster, but he.... who knows.