1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Where the tank tier 2 and 3 ? (SHAMAN TANK AND KNGIHT TANK)

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by Roronoa_Zoro, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Roronoa_Zoro

Roronoa_Zoro Junior Member

Hello i wan asking Where the tank tier 2 and 3 since mgftw sin online on oktober i dont see anymore Shaman or Knight Tank on COOP sever
    Pls bring back the Tank tier 2 and 3 coz so fun killing super tank haa pls fix thx

2. [Loli in a box]

[Loli in a box] MG Donor

We all know about it, just be patient. HC hasn't been around since the halloween event, and I'm glad for once instead of posting in completely unrelated threads you made your own.

3. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Tier 2 and 3 tanks depend on three factors (that I know of)

1. # of players currently in-game
    2. Avg lvl of players in-game
    3. # of players that have the 'Tank Lure' buff equipped.

So basically, if you are in a server with less then 10 people or have an avg lvl well under 200 you will probably not see too many high lvl tanks :D

4. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

Basically that yeah, although the average level doesnt count much, Tank Lure is available from level 115 (iirc) so if 16 level 115's are there, and have it, it's a 16% chance.

And it's 16% because the chance of a high tier tank is exactly 0% +1% for every Tank Lure.

5. [Loli in a box]

[Loli in a box] MG Donor

I always have it on, so if you need another person with tank lure feel free to gimme a shout.

6. I am also one of those people who always have tank lure on, if you need me to come help out or any other high level for that matter, feel free to ask! :)
    (FACT: Tier 2 tanks can spawn from advanced difficulty with high tank lure count. I believe that tier 3's only spawn on expert difficulty with an average level of 180+ (Thanks to HC) and high tank lure count)
    (FACT: Tier 2 or 3 tanks can spawn with/without a tank roar during finales. tank roars in other chapters are usually indicated by a missing sound tank voice_1 to 9 in the console (all chapters). Check the console if your screen shakes a bit. Tank roars can sometimes be a troll roar. so it isn't 100% guaranteed a tier 2 or 3 tank will spawn).
    (FACT: the only tank roars heard in finales are that of the shaman/knight and infernal tank roars. It however doesn't guarantee that specific type of tier 2 tank will spawn)