1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Where is my purchased item at?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Korben Dallas, May 13, 2011.

1. Korben Dallas

Korben Dallas Junior Member

Hey MG admins,

I bought something at the MG Store about noon (EST) on May 10th. Yesterday, May 11th, I found LEGEND in the forum chatbox and mentioned that my item still had the status of "Pending". He said he activated right then and it should be up in an hour or so. It's been more than a full day since LEGEND said he activated my purchase and my item's status is still "Pending".

I realize there is a disclaimer saying that purchases might take 1-2 days to activate. It's been two days since the purchase. Also, when an admin says it will only be a couple hours and over 24 hours have passed it starts to wear on the patience. I'd prefer to have the item activated first. However, if this is going to be a hassle and take a few more days then I would prefer an immediate refund.

So purchased item activation first and if that is not possible then a refund please.

Thank you for your time.

Korben

2. joerve

joerve Senior Member

I checked it in the store and there seems to be an adressproblem.

I can't take a look at it now because I don't have direct acces to marvel's paypal account. (and he is sleeping right now)

First thing in the morning I will talk to marvel and hell take a look and see whats the problem.

Plz be patient for now, we'll let you know tomorrow.

3. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

The order wouldn't go through. It was being a fiend. I was going to contact you but then got caught up with alarmed cars locations for a new event.

Plus, it only says "Pending" when something is clearing your funds such as your bank etc. We can't do anything until it says "Processing". Can you verify the money has been sent?

4. joerve

joerve Senior Member

Never mind, I have checked marvels paypalaccount and mailed him via the store. We havent gotten any money.

5. littlebrother

littlebrother MG Donor

lol, no money no action taken.

i thought the transaction would not even go through if theres no money in his account, thats how i thought paypal works.

6. Korben Dallas

Thanks for emailing me Joerve.

I have replied to your email with the PayPal transaction details showing the $8 being drawn from my bank account and then the $8 being sent to [email protected]. I double checked my bank account and $8 was withdrawn on May 10th via PayPal. The PayPal transaction has a status of "Unclaimed". Unclaimed status is when the recipient of the payment has to manually accept payments. All of this in more detail and a copy of the PayPal transaction are included in the email I sent to you.

@littlebrother: PayPal offers users to link a bank account and/or credit card to their PayPal account. If a purchase is made PayPal withdraws it from their bank account and/or credit card and then it sends it to the seller. This option allows PayPal users to keep their money in their own accounts without having to constantly move money around. It's pretty cool and easy to use.

Thank you for your prompt responses to this issue. I look forward to figuring out what is keeping the payment from being claimed on your side.

EDIT: My email in reply to you Joerve ([email protected]) was not able to be delivered. Just to test it out I have resent my email to [email protected]. In the meantime, I just sent Joerve the same email containing the payment details by clicking on his name and sending an email. Hopefully this will get through to you. Is there another email address or way that I can submit the PayPal transaction details? For anonymity I don't wish to post it in the forums. I received an email from Google's mail delivery subsystem with the following information.

Korben

7. joerve

joerve Senior Member

A I know what the problem is now, the emailadress is wrong where you send the money to.
    Its not [email protected]. That paypallaccount doesnt exist, its [email protected]. (marvel)
    That wrong email has already been removed from our site.

You should get your money back from paypal within a few days

8. Korben Dallas

That would definitely be the problem then. I am glad yall removed that email address. =) I have cancelled the payment through PayPal and plan to repurchase the item again. This time I will double check that marvel's email address is the one it goes to.

Thanks for the timely responses both on the forum and via emails. The glitches in the system are strongly overshadowed by MG's great customer service.

Thanks again,

Korben

9. joerve

joerve Senior Member

Thanks for the compliment, it seems you just ordered in the short time the wrong mailadress was on our site.

Let us know when you are ready to order again, we'll throw in an extra 5 gems for the inconvenience.

10. Korben Dallas

I just ordered again. PayPal confirmed receipt. My MG Store Account listed it as 3 purchases, which was weird, but I double checked my PayPal just now and it only charged me once so it's all good.

Thanks,

Korben

11. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Hi Korben, yes I noticed this as well, we got 4 mail orders, weird. Looks like a technical problem. Anyway sorry for the delay, it should be all ok now and your EXP package should be activated. Let me know when you still have issues.

Thanks again for your support!