1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Where did DODGEMENT go ?

Discussion in 'DayZ Servers' started by snakky, Nov 2, 2012.

1. snakky

snakky Junior Member

hey guys,

after having a nice time with all of you, no matter what happend :P i think its fair to tell you where we went.
    At first we stopped playing so much DayZ because of different things happening. Work, Schook, TheWarZ, GuildWars2 and so on. But know that we have so more time we thought about playing DayZ againg because it is amazing and there is nothing even close to it out there.
    BUT we didnt want to play here again because there so few players we killed each other, we talked each other and so on.
    So i began to search for a new good private Hive Server with "hard" rules and whitelisting and some other stuff we like. After going through some shit once i finally found a Server ( plus custom Mod ) plus a guy who's ideas i like to follow.

If you didnt already here of it, it is Redux DayZ. Here is the Forum Link http://forums.dayzredux.com/ .
    We dont play with Dodgement tag their but peek a boo, maine, and me ( wakka ) now, are there.

Maybe we see or already saw you there ? :D

2. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Good to see some DODGEMENT back :)

Ofcourse, we will stick with our servers no matter what. We dont see any reason to leave it because we have a cheater-free commuity at this moment :)

Still, we regret the fact that you left, altough we respect your choice!

Once the standalone version will ship, a lot of things will chance but remember, DODGEMENT will always be welcome.