1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

What playstyle are you suited to most in mgftw?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by timkit, Nov 1, 2017.

?

What playstyle are you suited to most in mgftw?

1. Offensive Buff Playstyle

20.0%
  2. Defensive Buff Playstyle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Healer Buff Playstyle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Support Buff Playstyle

20.0%
  5. Offensive/Defensive Balanced Playstyle

30.0%
  6. Overall Balanced Playstyle

10.0%
  7. I prefer not to answer / I don't know.

20.0%
  1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

If you don't understand this question, i'll make it more simpler. What type of buffs do you use the most in any buff set you make on mgftw?

I wanted to ask because i'm interested in seeing what play styles people do adapt to in mgftw.

The options are explained as follows as how I see it and are the answers for the above poll
    Offensive Buff Playstyle - for damage increasing buffs either against specials or tanks.
    Defensive Buff Playstyle - for defense increasing buffs either against specials or tanks.
    Healer Buff Playstyle - for healing buffs that either support yourself or other players.
    Support Buff Playstyle - for buffs that allow you to support your team in many ways, whether it would be manually or automatically.
    Offensive/Defensive Balanced Playstyle - for when you want to become a tanking machine that absorbs blows from tank damage taken and give it right back at full power with your offensive.
    Overall Balanced Playstyle - You have no preference over what buffs you choose to equip or you have a mixed playstyle instead of more than 1 playstyle that may/may not be listed here.

2. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

I use a mix also with some focus on health (morphine inj, health dispenser, healing other with active med kit) and then gotta have offensive with pet, deadly shove, m60 ammo buff and tank slayer?

3. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

dunking on them