1. Click here to join our community discord server.

What i need to play DayZ ?

Discussion in 'DayZ Servers' started by Cocaine, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

....says the Bandit :P

2. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

I can join you but I'm still learning the game and this Taviana map is confusing at the moment.

3. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

I spent 10 minutes running up a hill towards the tower somewhere only to find a bunch of zombies trying to kill me. One nearly got me but i managed to kill him on time. It'd be fun to play with ppl who know the game well so we can learn how to survive from them.

4. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

You can hook up if you want but we will need Teamspeak for that :)

I play this game for almost a year straight :)

5. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

Samehere... hope we could play together in a big group :P

6. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

What time do you guys normally play? I saw Jork was playing earlier.

7. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

Normally I play Taviana for now... I see more ppl there :D
    Almost everyday from 9pm to 12am... GTM-5

8. erik

erik MG Donor

Hello, Joris & guys...

I have this game and still have not launched it even once. Like CrazyRabbit noticed the other day, I have a HORRIBLE habit of accumulating games and never playing them.

If it's ok w/ you, I may need to take you up on this. (help setting up etc.)

For now I'm gonna bug Cocaine since he's still getting established himself. :)

9. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

I can help you setup... although it might be night time in game and you no longer spawn with night vision, so it might not be advisable to do that. I can only play on Taviana now because the ping limit on Chernarus is too low for me and I keep getting kicked.

10. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Rabbit, i saw u getting kicked. I fixed the ping limit for the EU server. Can't upgrade the US server now because of authentication issues.

11. CrazyRabbit

Thank you!

12. CrazyRabbit

Arma 2: DayZ Mod is now available for download via Steam. This a Steam-linked install of the mod and it will auto-update the mod (and I would assume the beta patches) like most steam games. This makes it much easier to start it up and play.

I'll keep using DayZ Commander for map updates though.

13. erik

erik MG Donor

I tried setting it up and stuff... totally got lost after installing dayz commander lol, will try again I guess