1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Weird issue with my stats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tom1993, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Tom1993

Tom1993 Head Administrator Staff Member

I'm not sure if this was the right place to post issues, but i really need help with this one. Today when i joined the Asia versus server i noticed that my stats were not the same as they were yesterday. Instead of being level 209 with about 2.7 million exp, 187000 cash and 354 gems i was level 210 with 107000 cash and 300 gems. I tried to join other servers, such as EU coop & versus and chicago coop, but i had the same stats there aswell :( All my inventory items are fine and quests, but i wonder why my level, cash and gem ammount has changed. I don't have recent screenshots about my stats :S
    The level isnt the biggest problem, but i'd really like to have my cash and gems back.
    Here's my Unique ID in case you need it = 1:20103595

2. Nova

Nova Senior Member

There's a chance that the database the Asia servers rely on weren't synchronized with the main database (we have databases everywhere with 1 master, and replications). Marvel will probably have to look into the replication configuration to see if it's all set up properly, or there could be other problems.

3. cry

cry MG Donor

this is most probablythe problem indeed.

4. Tom1993

First i thought its only on asia server, but i had the same issue on every server

5. Nova

Nova Senior Member

We'll need marvel to look at this.
    It's possible that the Asia database rewrote your current stats and when you played on the other servers, it rewrote those stats with your asian one.

6. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

I checked Singapore and everything is fine, DB is perfectly in sync.

Besides, you can't suddenly level up from 209 to 210 with a DB issue, only level down.

So my guess is someone else has been playing on your account or you've been playing drunk ;)

7. erik

erik MG Donor

I've never experienced this issue personally, but I saw several others in-game w/ me on our Sao Paolo server a week or so ago go through a copmlete "level 1" reset, such as TJ, Promix I think... and some others.

It was exclusive to that server. Hope this helps, somehow.

8. Tom1993

I'm never drunk when i play, and i dont even drink very much. Im the only one who knows my account password and i never let anyone else use it. I did have some weird steam cloud issue, maybe that had something to do with this? But never mind if there's nothing to do... this doesn't bother me that much but losing 80k cash and 54 gems, i really played much to get that cash and gems

9. Nova

Nova Senior Member

The steam cloud isn't related to our databases though. Now that you mention it, it's weird you leveled up and lost stuff (buff price?) without you knowing it.

You sure you didn't just forget ? lol :P

10. Tom1993

Im absolutely sure that i didnt forget, i didnt play much on mg servers on thursday after 6pm. When i stopped playing i was level 209, had approx 2.7 million exp/4.4 million, 187k cash and 354 gems. The next day when i joined asia server i was 210 with less cash and gems, and none of my upgrades/skills were different. But anyways its just cash and gems... easy to get it back

11. marvel

I can give them back to you and lvl you back down to 209, whatever you want :) But yeah it's weird because you leveled up to 210, there is no database or any issue that can do that except you playing for it.

Don't you have a nasty little brother or something playing with your account? ;)

Anyway if you want it back np just give me your steam id.

12. never trust tom, he had left mg cuz he had no money to buy from store etc, later after 4-5 months when i made reap 2, i invited him to come back mg and he told me abt his problem and then i purchased him all store stuffs from REAP FUNDS like liquid enhancer, boosters and donor accounts, i asked him if he needs anything more and he said "KING YOU ARE GOD SENT TO ME", later he left our guild and joined other guild and said "U CAN HATE ME HOW MUCH EVER U WANT" and kept a shit joker pic to prove something to me etc, looser

well i dont care cuz he was noob in guild too, and now i RARELY play mg and l4d2 and someone else is handling reap guilds. so we really dont care ^^

heads up
    takecare marvel :)

13. Tom1993

I'm not a liar, i left reap cause i was starting to feel hated, some people started calling me a noob and i dont like that. You had so many haters, i never had anything against u and i still dont have. I knew u were gonna hate me for leaving, thats why i said u can hate me. I know i backstabbed u and i apologize. And that pic isnt a joker, its a clown, i only use it on forums. Im not trying to prove something to you, i just want u to know why i left. Maybe someday we can put this all behind, i never wanted to "hurt" you by leaving, i just have a lot of friends in god, only knew a few people in reap. And i wasn't the only one who left

14. Tom1993

I just have two questions, i just finished the quest "looking for power 2", will i lose the shaman tank claw & brain? it really took a long time to get them, and i also got an enhancement stone today. And secondly, if you level me down to 209, will i have the same amount of exp (approx 2.7 million) and 187k cash + 354 gems? If i won't lose the quest items i want you to make me 209 again with the same stats, or restore the amount of cash and gems. I dont really want to play much until this is fixed, so here's my steam id = STEAM_1:1:20103595
    Thanks in forehand

15. marvel

Ok I restored a backup of your stats from the day before, may 31. Please test.

16. Tom1993

Thank you very much, now my stats are close to what i mentioned. And i still have the quest items too. I really appreciate this :)