1. Click here to join our community discord server.

We really need auto balance teams code

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by TheLastNinja, Jan 1, 2012.

1. TheLastNinja

TheLastNinja Junior Member

Hi all,
    I really wonder if it is possible to balance teams. Because almost everynight people must fight against as noobs vs pros. I have an idea;
    I think an admin can easily flag a player as PRO after seeing his/her playing. And then in game, lets say there are 9 players and 5 flagged as PRO already, then in one team 4 PRO players and in other team 5 PRO players must be move by code. And for them disable teamchanging. Code can be started before starting every level. We need this because everynight people wants to join other team(from noobs team to pro) and as called Pros vote him/her everytime. Of course no one wants to play with a whole noob team, so they are right wanting to change team. Also an admin easily get players steamid to flag as PRO. For example all russian kybaada and insane members are pro as i remember. If you want to keep your server as a cool server (for me its number 1) that kinda code is needed.
    thanks and regards.
    NOTE : MY BITCH SLAP RULZ AND ALL OF YOU JUST NOTIFIED ITS DEADLY POWER BY ME !

2. HighVolt@ge

HighVolt@ge Senior Member

*points and laughs hysterically*

3. Ping

Ping Guest

Or you can just do it by levels...

4. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

Also could use a Can't switch team for the first min of the round. Or if they team switch it reverts them back to the same team for the first min =p. But yeah an admin isnt always around and everyone is different so classifying pros wouldnt be a good idea cause well everyone plays different.

5. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

Maybe have a limit to how many times a person can switch teams like the new votekick system where i think each person can only do 3 votekicks per day because i've seen some people who keep playing as infected in every round

6. JossBoy

JossBoy Guest

I agree with the team switch limit per day... some people always switch to infected or winning team.
    I don't know why you disabled it.