1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Vicious infected server for the US

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by Selfishflipper7, May 29, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Selfishflipper7

Selfishflipper7 Junior Member

I was wondering if you could make a vicious infected server for the US so the people in the US could enjoy a nice low ping game of vicious infected

2. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

There used to be one, but it died. Doubt there will be another, but it's all up to Marvel.

3. HighVolt@ge

HighVolt@ge Senior Member

I wonder if it might be able to prosper now. I know it wasnt THE MOST popular server, but it did populate at times. There was a group of people at the time that kinda reduced its popularity when they usually insisted on playing together (I fear the same situation more or less is affecting the EU server :'( ). I dont know if it would be the same now or not, but Ive always hoped they'd try it again with a US server. I do still see alot of new players playing...

I know its a dieing game blah blah but hey, its worth a shot to voice my opinion too XD

4. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

It's possible, I mean we have the capacity for it. But I doubt it will attract a lot of players. EU always has been more populated.

5. Selfishflipper7

Selfishflipper7 Junior Member

Alright, that's cool with me. I realized after playing it the only reason why i liked it is because you can control the charge lol. So i was wondering if you could maybe put the plugin in that makes it so you can in the US versus server.

6. erik

erik MG Donor

yes, we used to have USA VI... but keeping 2 servers wasn't an economically viable option.

as it stands, EU VI has it's own peak hours and is empty in many other parts of the day.

charger steering added to the PR mod would push us over the edge into "over-modding," which we don't want to do.