1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Veteran pistols

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by atreyucore, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

I haven't checked if i get magnum when i get incapped but Atreyu still has his vet pistols when he is incapped and i'm sure he has maxed desperation as well ..

2. TJ

TJ MG Donor

No, Atreyu doesnt have desperation at all.

3. Raised in Hell

[​IMG] I thought he would be maxing everything as going along like other players. That's one of the reason why i still play this game, to max every upgrade/skill or get every buff ..

4. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

Nope theres lots of stuff I dont have lol. I build character to how i use it. If everyone has group heal theres no point in me getting group heal id get that last. Desperation most of the buffs i use fit in all the slots no point in me wasting points/gems on it till i max the other important stuff. Meh i like to max out all my important stuff first then work on the other essential things if i need it. I play the game to talk, and have fun and chill =p. Maybe own alittle here and there lol. But the community keeps me company. Most of the time im just talking about stupid stuff like food. lol

5. Raised in Hell

But it's easy to max everything by the time you get to level 200 and when i maxed desperation, this new buff system wasn't out so we couldn't choose the survivors buff on their own..

6. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

remember wen u was like lvl200 i was like lvl139ish lol. Also i never had alot of gems. Since im 210 now ill probaly max the skills except for desperation i still dont need that but yea. I'll eventually getting to maxing the important parts wen i earn enough points to gem craft again lol. Had to spend 75 gems to max metal skin

7. Raised in Hell

Yeah desperation is kinda useless now with the new buff system but also i bought loads of gems from the store to save myself time from playing on coop and getting them myself ..