1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Twitch Plays Pokemon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Penguin, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Penguin

Penguin Guest

Im honestly surprised this hasnt been spoken about yet.

For those of you that dont know, someone setup Pokemon Red on twitch so that it is being played by the people that view it. Basically you type in chat a command like up, right, down, left, a, b and it will do that ingame....sounds simple huh? but no lol its actually interesting to sit and watch 60,000 people typing commands in pokemon and see the small amount of progress that is being made xD

Check out the stream and prepare to lol....

http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon

2. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

Wow, 71,000 people right now. 5 mins of that is enough I think.

3. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

They made it to pokemon tower already!

4. Hey Koolaid

Hey Koolaid Head Administrator

I spend alot of time over on twitch and all the broadcasters that I watch hate it because they screwed the chat relay up by having that spam constantly. Supposedly twitch has assigned Twitchplayspokemon their own chat server but the effects of it are still felt throughtout twitch due to the mass amount of those types of channels popping up out of nowhere.

I watched 10 minutes of it and it was just them going in a circle saving opening and closing menu lol.

5. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

That frustrates me so much

6. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

It's a great idea, but it's so frustrating to watch. I pretty much just check in to see how far they are, and how the team is. :P

7. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

I just saw it... damn that frustation... LMAO, 8 days

8. Penguin

Penguin Guest

I managed to get a picture of me actually doing a command! i can officially say i helped now lol
    [​IMG]