1. Click here to join our community discord server.

The secret unveiled

Discussion in 'Introductions & Member Gallery' started by Nova, May 28, 2011.

1. Nova

Nova Senior Member

I didn't like to use my in-game name in the forums so I took a nickname, ice, to keep game business in-game and forum business here... but I think it's fair to let everyone here know who I really am, and what my posts, arguments and suggestions are based from and who they're coming from.

It's not so much a secret anymore and to celebrate 200 posts on the forums, here's a little about me...

The name's nxv, or for aesthetics: Nov? [x??v??].
    Some of you may have already played with me... I used to play on mixed modes and berserker till I decided to try PR.
    So now, I'm usually on PR COOP, mostly EU.

Have been playing on MG (actually, I only ever played on MG - l4d2 on the internet...) since February, starting off with no steam, and then with such a great community and people, I decided to buy the game.

So....

Now that you all know I'm the guy that defibs most of your dead bodies at finales and helps all of you up when you're crawling at the tank's feet, y'all can bow down to me now :)

...just had to say it.

:peace:​

2. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

i have known it for loooong time :P

3. littlebrother

littlebrother MG Donor

when you said in chat box that if you reveal your steam name,i would stalk you.

I actually took up the challenge to try and find your steam name but to no avail.
    Look at all your posts but got no clue.

Then someone had some missing stats.. thats where i found your steam name.. lol

4. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Ditto to LittleBrother. Before I found out, I had been searching in the forums trying to find a specific post with your name on it, which is harder than it seems :)

But I am glad you decided to do it.

However, people will still mostly make no connection between Nova and Ice. Everyday I still have to tell people that I am Chocobo in-game. I start talking to them here about something that happened in-game and there are always like "Ummm....you were there?" XD