1. Click here to join our community discord server.

The Left 4 Dead Story.. MG Version.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by LoneWolfLazarus, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolfLazarus

LoneWolfLazarus MG Donor

I'll keep you on Raised. I'll add you to all Maps Burial.

2. LoneWolfLazarus

LoneWolfLazarus MG Donor

If there are any Administrators reading this. I would like a Poll set up named "Left 4 Dead 1 on Left 4 Dead 2 or just Left 4 Dead 1?" as Members & Donors can't set up Polls & you know what to do for the question. Left 4 Dead 1 - Left 4 Dead 2. I hope you can help us out because I see great potential in whats developing here.

EDIT: Thank you Administrator for creating a Poll here.

3. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

Merged the poll with your thread so it makes it easier for people to know what the poll is about.

4. LoneWolfLazarus

LoneWolfLazarus MG Donor

Thanks Raised.

5. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

I was first who voted [​IMG]
    Nice idea,h5 :)

6. lukemurawski

lukemurawski Senior Member

I might code a special tank just for this event if you want to take some special shots of it.

7. LoneWolfLazarus

LoneWolfLazarus MG Donor

I will be filming so personally, screenshotting won't be logical for me but everyone else can & thanks Luke, I presume your fine with playing all the Campaigns Luke? The last Campaign completely will be The Parish for Left 4 Dead 2 & the last one for Left 4 Dead 1 is The Sacrifice. So choose when you want your Tank to spawn carefully but my personal opinion is I really like the idea your contributing towards the Film. A Boss Tank would be a brilliant & unique improvement to the Movie. Also Avilroad, if you wish you can join us? Just tell us which Campaigns you'd rather avoid but if you want to play all of them. Just let me know. I'll include both of you in the player count.

8. lukemurawski

I don't have any ideas for a Boss tank. I'll code whatever looks good for your film.

I'll play 3-4 campaigns (I have a lot to read so I don't have much time lately). Especially with college starting back again mid- next week.

9. LoneWolfLazarus

LoneWolfLazarus MG Donor

It's alright. Your not alone. But choose your 3 or 4 Campaigns you wish to take part in so I can add you to the amount of players playing said Campaign.

10. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

If you want it to be uploaded into Youtube, and the video gets too long and you can't upload it, i can do that for you. My limit is 20 hours i think.

11. August

August MG Donor

I would like to participate too and I don't mind any campaign but the problem for me would probably be timezones as I'm in SEA and my timezone is GMT+8. I guess you could just put me down as a "spare" or something, I'll just participate if you guys happen to be filming when I'm awake and can get online.

12. cry

cry MG Donor

I don't mind which maps, I know all of them so I'll participate in any you like. Left 4 Dead 2 only though. As I said I don't know about if I will be online for sure, I don't have much time with school and sports but when I have time I will participate!

Anybody who needs me can add my on steam friends, that is not a problem.

13. LoneWolfLazarus

LoneWolfLazarus MG Donor

@Stefeman: Don't worry about it, I'll only be recording each Campaign separately. We won't be piling into one Campaign after the other unless people want to or can do. So the recorded film for say No Mercy could be an hour long as I don't want people going on a supreme mega rush. I would also like people to not ask when the Film gets rolling when we reach No Mercy. I'll tell you & everyone else now but I'll be starting the film on the No Mercy loading Screen not as soon as No Mercy starts. I'll remind everyone of the rules of the filming when we are all on the Plantation Chapter on Swamp Fever warming up getting ready for No Mercy. You are also free to participate if you want Stefeman. Also, if we take a break from filming. We will have to do a warm up again if we for example: Play Crash Course the next day. We'll just play the end of No Mercy & we'll keep doing it like that.

@August: Don't worry about it, I'm not very good with time zones but looks to me like you might be somewhere in England. Don't worry I'am in England too. We won't be doing these constantly. So we have PLENTY of time. Just don't keep us waiting centuries especially if it gets a lot of views & people wanting more because then the unfortunate happens, you end up pressurized. Then everyone would have to make time to try do the next one but I don't think that'll happen, it takes a long while for some Videos to get on the Highlight.

@Cry: I'll put you in for all the Left 4 Dead 2 Campaigns so we'll hopefully see you in the Future if all goes well, try not to forget about us now that your booked in. I want to make sure everyone enjoys the Filming even the participants. My only issue is my Idiotic Tendencies but I'll be okay s'long as I'm concentrating.

What I have also noticed on the MG Servers is the Karma Charger. I've noticed a few times if I'm behind a fence that this Charger will just stand & look at me. (Then moments later ending in my demise.) If I possibly can. I'll try get that as part of the Movie. To add a bit of Comic Relief. First time I encountered it was on The Sacrifice, beginning Chapter. Just stood there & looked at me for what seemed like 3 minutes. Speaking of The Sacrifice, I will play as Bill on The Sacrifice & I'll make it so. Since I'm the one Story telling so to say, it's best if I act on some of the important parts. The Sacrifice ending is an essential one for me so please I don't want anyone leaping over the bridge with me following me to the Generator.

14. Angel

Angel MG Donor

I love all the campaigns, so it really doesn't matter.. The only concern for me here is that college starts again soon, and I'll only be online in the afternoons. My timezone is GMT+1. If you happen to be filming while I'm on and there's a spot for me, invite me over :)

15. LoneWolfLazarus

LoneWolfLazarus MG Donor

Don't worry Angel we won't start without anyone. Like Luke said. We'll organise a time in the evening for everyone to come on. No one is getting left behind. I'll add you to all Campaigns.

16. LoneWolfLazarus

LoneWolfLazarus MG Donor

By the way if any Administrator is still keeping tabs on this. I think the Poll should be closed when we reach 10 Votes of either Left 4 Dead 1 or Left 4 Dead 2. At this rate it looks like it'll be Left 4 Dead 2 but I'd like everyone to know as well as the Administrators.

Thanks for reading this update.

17. Crusader Legend

Crusader Legend MG Donor

if there are any slots open I would like to join if possible (or if u just need more people)

18. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

You can add me to all maps, but it's timezone dependent for me as I'm probably at work during your evenings.

19. LoneWolfLazarus

LoneWolfLazarus MG Donor

It is optional getting a full team for all Campaigns but my Main is making sure I have enough good people to put those "Potential Trolls" so to say in line. I want nothing more than everyone to enjoy themselves when I'am filming. Just understand that Voice Chat will be disabled. I'll add you to all Campaigns. I'll let the Administrators involved when Game Time is.

20. lukemurawski

I can do the first three campaigns for l4d2.

Any ideas for the special tank?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.