1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

The database between servers seems not synchronized

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by fufu, Jan 29, 2017.

1. fufu

fufu Junior Member

the level , the buff equipped in US coop and EU coop does not seem synchronized
    I am 68% to level 219 in EU <-- this is and old Data
    and 75% to level 219 in US <--- current Data
    it happened just these 2 or 3 days
    and did not know it was not synchronized that i saw someone else was talking about this while in game
    please help
    thanks a lot

2. Shaikh Nedab

Shaikh Nedab Active Member

yeh right i aslo faced same issue with daily quest. showed different data on eu and us server.
    it is happening after marvel did something to load the details on us server fast. also i upgraded my clan to 10 on US server but when came back to eu its showing lvl 9 have to upgrade again.

3. Skaði

Skaði Guest

It also seems that buffs are not staying equipped for some odd reason. When you check back the slots are empty again, after re-equipping them too.

4. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

EU Coop wasn't updated in line with the new database, and was referencing the old database. This has now been fixed.

5. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Yes sorry guys we've relocated the DB but COOP EU was still pointing to the old one, my mistake. Mute is fixing some stats right now as we speak but it's impossible to fix them all. Anyway I took actions so this can't happen again. All stats should be in sync now on all servers.

6. fufu

fufu Junior Member

Thank you all for the understanding and quick response and fix