1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Test PP

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SuperBunny, Jun 19, 2010.

1. SuperBunny

SuperBunny Guest

after runing a test on 10v10 Marvelous Gaming perk and points, i whould like to know, what every one things of it, if no one has tryed Test PP, 3 admins can turn it on via the PP_Test.cfg.

At the moment Test PP has been reverted back to old Perk and points.

Test PP is inteded to MAke Perk & points alot harder for the survivors, as they can userly just rush the whole map, with out useing 1 medkit.

To stop this iv introduced a few things which are

No med kits @ start of map - This is so players will not be able to heal otheres in safe room to gain points, the 4 medkits are replaced with pills.

Spitter Alt Attack - Since the spitter is pretty out match vs every thing, and twin spit fails, the spiiter now has a new attack style which is very deadly, hiting a survivor will infect acid in to them casueing damage for 15 secs.

Charger incaped - Chargers now able to grab incaped or throw them out of the way

Self healing - all infected will gain health from hurting the survivors + get bouns health for incaped

NO Death to Ghosts - no falling/drowning deaths to infected ghosts, you will just reapear on a survivor as a ghost.

now to help the survivors, from this mass carnage they will be granted with spechial ammo, which are gained from killing common infected, so for every 50, 100, 150 common you will u will be graned with upgrade ammo, but make it last as u dont get any thing above 150 kills which is about half way threw a map.

Also to top it all Points have been updated and may still be tweaked.

2. Wolf O'Donnell

Wolf O'Donnell Senior Member

Re: Test PP

I really like it! The only thing I don't like atm is sometimes when I'm on the server, the points get reduced to 1 and it still costs 40 odd for a tank or 20 for a full heal, and I can bearly make that on 1 point per special infected kill, or 1 point per person damaged as infected.

3. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Well to add to the fun, a new perkmod has been released, twin spitfire now works and another perk for spitter has been added.

Still few things, MySQL support is not added yet so your perks dont get remembered and when you type !perks you dont get a menu anymore with your settings, it works only at roundstart. Still need to fix both.

I also removed Smoke & Move (it's built into perkmod now) and removed some other plugins that conflicted with perkmod like digestion. Also removed witch control since it crashes the server more often then not :D

So be carefull when you add plugins, most of them conflict with perkmod just so you know :)

4. Wolf O'Donnell

spitters are so hardcore right now ;)!

I really like the baseball bat perk too as thats my fave melee weapon haha.

Seems ok atm, points are back at 2, I get a chance to use 'em now :)

5. marvel

Yeah spitter might be too hardcore now, please keep an eye on it :)

6. SuperBunny

SuperBunny Guest

hmmm .. always witht the new gear when im not arround hehehe.

For Witch controll, it sucks let it go and never come back lol.

also spitter hard core?

i made it hard core with the inject acid on swipe, but now twin spit and and if one!

of another note, im looking for a hord plugin. that u can buy diffrent uncommon hords, like all clowns, if any one knows a working verion of this (that works or not works with points) Give me a shout.

7. Wolf O'Donnell

Yeah spitters are ok now, the inject plug-in has gone. Is the points for buying melee weapons working?

8. marvel

9. SuperBunny

SuperBunny Guest

i tryed it with out SDKHooks ofcouse did not work, but got it working with adminmenu_custom.cfg

I try out the SDK Hooks, but it will take a while, i will have to back up every thing it overwrights, thats if it does, il see about geting it all set up and runing today.

Thanks marv

10. marvel

Yeah it doesnt work without SDK Hooks. No need to back it up btw. You can easily delete the SDKHooks files when the plugin sucks, just delete the sdkhooks.so files.

11. SuperBunny

SuperBunny Guest

ok PP has some new gear!

Ofcosue SDK HOOK, also it has Uncommon horeds, when a randome hord entenrs it will contain 21 uncommons

• 3 riot[/*:m:gdps6hrx]
    • 3 ceda [/*:m:gdps6hrx]
    • 3 clown[/*:m:gdps6hrx]
    • 3 mud[/*:m:gdps6hrx]
    • 3 roadcrew[/*:m:gdps6hrx]
    • 3 jimmy[/*:m:gdps6hrx]
    • 0 fallen (dont work)[/*:m:gdps6hrx]
    • 3 random[/*:m:gdps6hrx]

Also the addon to the uncommon mob has been added, that uses Boomers and Bile Jars.

when a play gets boomed, or bile jar thrown there is a 40% That a randome Hord may enter that contains

• riot quad[/*:m:gdps6hrx]
    • ceda [/*:m:gdps6hrx]
    • clowns[/*:m:gdps6hrx]
    • mudmen[/*:m:gdps6hrx]
    • roadcrew[/*:m:gdps6hrx]
    • jimmys[/*:m:gdps6hrx]

After a boomer/bile has been thrown, all the bommers can not spawn a hord like this for 50 seconds.

12. marvel

Nice bunny but ehh server is crashing A LOT lately. It can't run for an hour anymore :)

13. Kalei

Kalei Guest

Jimmy? Who's that?

14. SuperBunny

SuperBunny Guest

OK marv il remove them, sdkhoots = bad

*Edit* Been removed*

15. marvel

Im not even sure if it's SDKHooks, but not all infected are supported on all maps, like clowns are only supported on Dark Carnival. But either way yeah, SDK Hooks is baaaad. I always kept myself away from it like the plague :D