1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Tanks in PR need nerf.

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by Justme, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

Well the real reason you guys say the tanks are weak/shit now because you guys suck as tanks. First you would feel proud and say i killed 5 people in the safehouse, i killed 8 people in the safehouse and now you crappy tanks cant even take 2 survivor down in the safehouse so you come on the forum to complain about it. You guys aren't seeing the real purpose behind it, you just want over powered tanks to pwn survivors. This game is about team work and MG is trying to help this cause with this system and i have already explained above how this system requires more team work. I have always hated the unstoppable upgrade where the tank hits the survivors with the car and the survivor takes no damage but people never complained about that because it was 'Good' in their eyes just like the old tank system is.

And wanted you say this isn't 4 v 4 but even in 4 v 4, one tank can't take the whole team down himself all the time because if the rushing was used in 4 v 4 then the players would run past the tank and he would be left behind chasing the survivors.

Also i don't think this thread is going anywhere and we're on page 7 so this conflict between our opinion will never come to an end so i just hope this thread gets closed sooner rather than later so we can all move on from this pointless topic.

2. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Well Raised, I sucked at being the tank even when it was overpowered.

But the problem of overpowered tanks have been fixed.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.