1. Click here to join our community discord server.

!takeover in PRVS mostly does not work

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by tank, Nov 20, 2013.

1. tank

tank MG Donor

Dear Santa i wish.....:)
    Joke!
    Hei HC mostly !takeover command in PRVS does not work (always said curently disabled -.-) You think is possible to fix it.
    Second since PRVS servers are reduced to 16 players (8vs8)8) dont you think that tank limit 5 + 2 from console is lit to much. Maybe reduce to tank limit 3 as was before :) (with para and shaman buffs is maybe lit OP)
    :smiley-signs037:

2. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

I've updated the signatures on the takeover plugin. You should try it it should work now.

As for the 16 on versus, we might go back to 20, stay on 16, or maybe even 18. Not sure yet :)

3. and another issue is that on the finales of Dead Center and The passing in vs server,survivors need to fill up with 40 cans,which is definitely hard for them.It should be like 13-16 cans.

4. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

That's not an issue but a request. People complained 13 - 16 was too easy ;)

5. Hitsu

Hitsu Banned

It's a request in coop to encourage people to play finales of Dead Centre and The passing cuz they want play in them often as well , and for a challenge in vs it should be like around 15 to 20 cans so it should not be too easy ;) I don't mind at all if it's above 20 cans, say 25, when you can have cars that tank can move around to hit the survivors.

6. I see.But its really hard for survivors to put even one can into the car if the teams are balanced as there will be always high level tanks around and spitters to stop survivors from pouring.However,this only happens when inf team is full of high level players.So if there are many low level players in inf team,then 13-16 cans will be too easy.So i want to know if the total amounts of cans can be determined by the average level and players,like what we used to have on coop servers:15 cans on esay,30 cans on normal,45 cans on advanced,60 cans on expert.But it should be the opposite on vs servers:the higher average level is and the more players there are,the fewer cans there should be.
    This is just my thought :D.

7. tank

tank MG Donor

No that was asking about reduce the tank limit for now 'cos is 8vs8, on PRVS 'cos now many times 8 surviors fight 3 tank at once, its different 10 survivor vs 5-6 tank in one round or 8 sur. vs 5-6 tank in round,even if sometimes manage to kill all 3 tanks ,mostly couple survivors die, then then inf team spawn 3 more is maybe lit too much when 8 people fight same amount of tanks.Maybe is litt too much compare to often spawn para to and lately shamans.Just my opinion.But maybe people like that.idk :)