1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Suggestions to Survial server.

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by Stefeman, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Theese are suggestions from different players..

1. people shouldnt be allowed to vote for a chapter change when they are dead. (that way losers wouldnt ruin the round).

2. There should be WAY more special infecteds, since it is way too easy for surviors (and for a player to wait 24 mins for everyone to die, is most likely very boring and they will quit instantly)

3. no need for any more commons..since The commons are boring, they block, and they are annoying in most cases. (but needed to keep the action alive)

4. Instead of mass of commons all the time, there should be direct waves for massive commons. (that way there should be like 10-15 seconds time for rest, if you dont count the 10 common infected running to you at the moment).

5. The boomer should be way faster (since bot controls it, and the reaction time is slow becouse of that).

6. the witch should be more agressive, and it would be nice if you didint see her before she charges to you.

7. Hunters should have like 50% more health

8. Smokers should get damage increase

9. spitters spit area should be wider (the so called burning shit)

10. tanks should be more faster to be able to hurt surviors.

2. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Re: Suggestions to Survial server.

I agree with all of your points, I already tried in making it harder. I don't know if an increase in SI will affect stability but we can always test it.

I was just in a round that lasted 45 minutes, way too long. And the only reason we died is because we got bored and left the castle :) Way too much medkits in there as well.

3. PepsiDay

PepsiDay Guest

Re: Suggestions to Survial server.

@2. i think good idea will be to spawn 10 tanks at the same time, will be rly epic if ppl will survive