1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Suggestion: Make it easier for low level/new players to get tank rewards from Special Tier Tanks?

Discussion in 'Suggestions Box' started by timkit, Mar 7, 2018.

?

Should low level/new players be able to earn tank rewards from Special Tier Tanks more easily?

Poll closed Apr 3, 2018.
  1. Yes, they deserve to have a better chance against these tanks :)

73.7%
  2. No, they should learn to play on the COOP server first before considering the Scenario server

26.3%
  3. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. My response is in the post below!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

EDIT: Alright guys, I've decided to go ahead and ask an admin to close down this forum thread... Done with worrying about it, now that 1.8 is out...

The low levels/new players are ones who have a level between 1 - 200.

Hey you guys, Hikari had an idea introduced back during early-mid January. It was that low level and new players deserved better opportunities to get tank rewards from killing Special Tier Tanks. He gets full credit for the original introduction of the idea while I get partial credit for helping him out with it.

We are talking about the tanks you face in the Scenario server like:

• Jelly
    • Soldier
    • Supreme Infernal
    • Heartbroken
    • Hybrid
    • Supreme Executioner
    • Sickening
    • Festival

Proposed Suggestion: These players will only need to deal 0.7 to 0.75% of the tank's maximum HP as damage to be able to earn rewards.

Calculations: If the number is to be set to 0.7. For every 3, then after that another 3, then after that another 4 level ups that the survivor gets, increase the number by +0.01.

Calculations: If the number is to be set to 0.75. For every 4 level ups that the survivor gets, increase the number by +0.01.

So, the current arguments I think about for it:
    • Low levels will be able to overcome a challenging hurdle easier, given that they may die more often to Special Tanks than other players.
    • They can keep returning back to the scenario server, should they so choose in order to be able to enjoy the benefits of killing special tier tanks every time.

However, one can argue against this idea as such:

• The low levels already have a good exp and cash booster (low level booster) that can allow them to easily level up.
    • The COOP server serves as a learning ground for them to learn and refine their skills as a survivor.

To keep this short, this is what you guys will be voting for:

• Should low level/new players be able to earn tank rewards from Special Tier Tanks with less of a challenge?

This is what some people have said about it so far:

Leave your thoughts about this suggestion in the forum post below, the POLL for this is above so vote away!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  2. Horama

Horama MG Donor

im okay if that can help new players