1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Suggestion for Versus Server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yong Zhun, Dec 20, 2017.

?

Which Idea are usefull

1. 1)Introduce of Clan Buff system

2. 2)Make losing team to earn Honor Point too.

3. 3)Introduce more way to earn Honor Point.

4. 4)Introduce for balancing system.

5. 5)Some idea are good but some are not good (Let me know by reply)

6. 6)These all are s**t and should not be posted. (I will be very sad for this vote :( )

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Yong Zhun

Yong Zhun New Member

First of all, I know there is already a 1.8 dicussion thread.
    But I think the Versus Server have to be better and better in a long time.
    Which mean we may have so many version to make the versus server to be the best.
    And I see it might be a challenge for what I gonna suggest.
    Hence, I decide to open a new thread to give some idea for Versus Server

As we can know, we can get alot of benefit from Versus Server,
    which mean player should be more active in Versus Server.
    Somehow, things doesn't go like what we thought.
    As we can see, there is only a few of people playing Versus Server.
    For my opinion, this is because player have not enough motivation to play in Versus Server.

Hence, I think we can actually introduce some new feature or I should say system to make Versus Server better again.

1)Introduce of Clan Buff system (can just named it as Clan Force/Clan Power/Clan Attribute/Clan Effect or whatever)
    -Under this system, the leader and co-leader can apply certain effect for the entire clan member by using victory point. But the effect will be expired in 1 week, which mean clan member have to play more Versus Server to earn victory point for clan.
    -The effect will work on coop/scenario/vs
    - Idea of effect
    I)Aggresive
    Cost: 200 Victory Point
    Effect: With this effect on ,every members in the clan can gain 10% attack to any infect.
    II)Defensive
    Effect: With this effect on, every members in the clan can gain 10% defense to any damage. (Excluded fall damage)
    III)Goggles Add-On
    Effect: With this effect on, every members in the clan will add some Add-on on their goggles , which will protect them from more screen effect.(Void Tank black, Poison green,Soldier tank flash etc).This effect will also make members have 25% chance to ignore screen effect from boomer.
    IV)Boots
    Effect: With this effect on, every members in the clan can gain 10% walking speed.(No work when step on Spitter Acid). Beside that, clan member will not get stunned by electric tank effect when stand in water.(No work when get punch by electric tank)
    V)Healthy
    Effect: With this effect on, every members in the clan can gain extra 200(Coop) 100 (VS)Max HP.(Work with tenacity)
    and have extra 500(Coop) 250(VS) Incapped HP.
    VI)Cure
    Effect: With this effect on, every members in the clan will have more 50% healing effect with pills and adrenal. (Example: PIlls can heal 50HP, but with this effect on, it can heal 75HP)
    VII)Magic Orb
    Effect: With this effect on, every members in the clan can gain extra 10% earning from any source.(Included tank kill)
    These is now what effect I can think, will add more if I have more Idea.
    ( I assume the cost are a suitable amount, feel free to suggest a better amount.)

2)Make losing team to earn Honor Point too.
    Exactly what the title mean, but lose team will get only half from the honor point, and the player must atleast killed 5 SI. (I assume killing 5 SI is hard so people cannot farm honor point with this)

3)Introduce more way to earn Honor Point.
    Same as what the title said, add more way to get Honor Point in Versus Server.
    I)The most kill of SI
    People whom killed the most SI in the match will get extra 1 Honor Point. (Only Player whom killed 20SI will be counted)
    II)The highest damage to Tank
    People whom duel the highest damage to tank will get extra 1 Honor Point. (Excluded regular tank)
    III) The most time helped teammate.
    Player whom helped teammate the most will get extra 1 Honor Point. (Helping same teammate in 10 Sec will not be counted to prevent Honor Point Farming)
    These are some idea of Honor Point earning way I can think now, will add more when have new idea.
    (Note: You will only get maximum 4 Honor Point per match).
    ( I assume the kill counted and damage are a suitable value, feel free to suggest a better value.)

4)Introduce for balancing system.
    With this system, low skill point player can get more defense to the damage from high skill point player.
    The defense they have is depend on the different between the low skill point and the high skill point.
    Player will get extra 0.05% defense for every different between the skill point.(Max 50%)
    For example
    Player A have 100 Skill point
    Player B have 500 Skill point
    The different between the 2 skill point is 500-100=400
    and the Player A will get a defense for 400*0.05=20% of to the damage from Player B.
    (I assume 0.05% is a suitable value, feel free to suggest a better value)

Please let me know if you think my idea is good.:)(You can vote if my setup have no wrong)
    At the last, please pardon me for my bad English :( .

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    Chach, timkit, SL8TER and 2 others like this.
  2. Shaikh Nedab

Shaikh Nedab Active Member

welldone yongz keep coming the feedbacks.

3. Yong Zhun

Yong Zhun New Member

For the 2)Make losing team to earn Honor Point too.
    May refer to timkit idea but with the 5 SI Kill to make sure player are non able to farm honor point.