1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Spit Destroyer

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by Beecrawler, May 1, 2014.

1. Beecrawler

Beecrawler Guest

So yeah well i played some time on the Mg Coop-and Vs games and i saw something that most of the players hate ... i mean Spitters.Not to say that they are a bit op in Pr-Coop as they only have a 3-4s cooldown and will spamm their spit.I got an idea for a buff (i know another buff omagawd) it would consist that the player equiped with it would wipe every spit-pool on the map by killing a Spitter.Even if it could be a bit op in Vs as killing a Bot-Spitter would destroy the spit of high lvl players. but getting stucked either in Coop either in Vs is anoying.

2. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

I thought the same thing when I was a lower lvl and now playing the spitter is one of my fav infected. One way to deal with spitters is to mustachio bless yourself before leaving the safe room. Of course that only gets you out of the door :D

After you play for a while avoiding spit becomes a fun obstacle course. Also, high level spitters are pretty hard to kill so I do not know that the buff would do to much tbh.

3. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

I'd also like to add that there is a guild buff named anti-gloo that reduces the 'stick' from the spitters spit by 25%. You'll benefit from this by joining a guild that has the buff unlocked.

I'm unsure if you're in a guild but you may leave your details in this thread here to be recruited by one of many guilds.

4. Trafalgar [☠]

Trafalgar [☠] Junior Member

Per that buff's definition on the guide;
    Anti gloo: Your guild members will learn a way to avoid getting stuck on spitters spit when they are crawling. Unfortunately, this knownledge cannot be applied to their feet.

So, not being certain, I think that buff works only when you're incapped and crawling, not when you're "on your feet".

5. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

The guide must be outdated. The actual text is "Your clan members will learn a way to avoid getting stuck on spitters spit for too long, reducing its efficiency. Unfortunately, this knowledge is not enough to free them from the spit entirely."

Thanks for checking up though as it's easy to make mistakes.

6. erik

erik MG Donor

If you don't like their Sticky Goo, kill them first. ;)