1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Some suggestions for PR

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by JavCube, Jul 28, 2013.

1. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

Hello,

I have some suggestions/ideas.

1. Random invisible jockeys spawn on COOP (if possible). They don't have to be as strong as the visible ones (that would be OP).
    2. More Quest, to make things more interesting appart from leveling... There should be more quests. Maybe you can make like a contest that every MG player can put down their ideas on the quest. Then you pick up 30-50 quest to develop. The 10 top contestants win something like 1 month donorship or a booster. The new quest rewards shouldn't be more different as the existing ones.
    3. A rep meter, like I said on other thread, this would be excellent for the ppl that care about it. Or at least make that this meter only shows to ppl that have rep from average to team's Angel.
    4. A Supreme bomber tank that drops little bombs on its path (like bomberman). Not deathly ones but something like some damage, or boomer explosion.

It's all I got so far...

I'll be waiting for critics and comments :D:W:W

-Jav

2. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

1)I totally forgot about this, I'll add them soon
    2)We have new quests on our to-do list so no worries there. Most of them will be custom map specific so it might bring some problems (honestly i don't think it would)
    3)Problem with this is that we don't have anywhere to place the meter (some text on !cp gets cut with too much of it)
    4)I gotta say, i loved the supreme bomber tank idea (insert evil dance).

nice thinking! :clap2:

3. erik

erik MG Donor

How about the ability to use !buy to purchase a respawn for a random dead survivor in PR-COOP?

4. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

I like this idea, is like a chance to play for ppl that join late on finales, bomber tank victims, or impossible defib places. :D

5. klarnetbass22

klarnetbass22 Member

I think it's quite good idea for another contest. It's totally not level dependent and it can result in some really good quests. lso this will support creativity of others and could be funny. :)

6. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

A bar is not necessary... Only replacing the arrows thet are on the right side of you current rep with numbers will be more likely.

And make a post of the rep ranges... so at least keep a track on them :D

7. Penguin

Penguin Guest

I like your supreme bomber idea, i thought of this one aswell earlier when fighting one.

Supreme Bomber. IF you dont kill him in X amount of time he will wipe the entire team. <This will probably need the most team work and be the hardest tank to kill

8. erik

erik MG Donor

At risk of saying too much, I can guarantee more quests are coming and yours truly is gonna be doing a lot with that.

The Supreme Bomber is a great idea. The coolest part about the Bomber altogether is that shooting it does nothing. Burning and biling it do nothing. However, it is vulnerable to STRATEGY.

If you use a minigun/machinegun to lure it once it's red, you can guide it towards a place where no survivors are, assuring all live.

Me, personally, I think a new, revamped SMT is in order. On the rare occasion I've played as one in the recent past, you guys have always kicked my ass. I am always too slow and have way, way, WAY too few hit points, especially since the Lucky Minute is so generous w/ the payout.