1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Skill and Exp System for Helms Deep?

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by HonorCode, Nov 24, 2010.

1. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

As the tittle says. I was talking with my brother about this LOTR map, and he (who is a mmorpg games fan) gave me this idea. Since survival maps slowly become boring, we could add something to increase the excitement and experience.

A skill and exp system, just like mmorpg. Kill 20 common infected, +100 EXP. After some EXP you lvl up and can choose a skill and stuff like that. My brother wrote a few ideas too:

Code:
    //Skills type A - Attack
    Blast Shot //Shoots a strong bullet that deals 750 damage to any enemy in front
    Vomit Shot //Shoots a biled bullet that vomits all infected around
    Fire Shot //Shoots a strong fire bullet that deals 250 damage and ignites all infected around
    Ice Shot //Shoots an ice bullet that will freeze all common infected around for 5 seconds
    Healthy Shot //Shoots a healthy bullet that will heal all your teammates around for 10HP

Uber Shot //Shoots an uber bullet that deals 2500 damage to any enemy in front
    Puke Shot //Shoots a biled bullet that vomits all infected around and damage them by 25HP every seconds
    Inferno Shot //Shoots a strong fire bullet that deals 1050 damage and ignites all infected around
    Winter Shot //Shoots an ice bullet that will freeze all common and special infected around for 25 seconds
    Medical Shot //Shoots a healthy bullet that will heal all your teammates around for 50HP

//Skills type B - Buff
    Fire Aura - All infected get ignited upon contact with you - Last 5 seconds
    Bile Aura - All infected get vomited upon contact with you - Last 5 seconds
    Sprint - You and all your teammates in a range of 250 units will sprint for 10 seconds (*1.05 Speed)
    Suply - Full ammo + Pipe_bomb or molotov or bile jar for all your teammates withing 250 units
    Steal Skin - You get immunity to tank hits for 7 Seconds
    Ground Seal - The infected cannot reach you for 10 seconds
    Black Hole - Absorbs all common infected for 5 seconds within 180 units

//Skills type E - Epic Skills
    Hunter Jump - Using your carrier skills, you can do high jumps similar to hunter jumps - Duration: 30 Seconds - Cooldown: 120 Seconds
    Fast Combat - With full adrenaline and intensity, you are able to fight faster - Duration: 30 Seconds - Cooldown: 60 Seconds
    Fall Immunity - Using Yo

Self Revive - Allows you to self-revive even if you dont have medkits or pills - Delay: 15 Seconds - Cooldown: 200 Seconds

I can make this if you all agree with it, what do you think?

2. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Re: Skill and Exp System for Helms Deep?

Cool idea :)

I don't know if you have to write it from scratch though, a lot of those systems already exist on AM.

3. Popshotz

Popshotz Guest

Man this sounds like such a good idea.
    Go for it.

4. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

I'd really like to write it from scratch, but it would be really nice that you gave me any skill ideas. I was thinking, since the defibrilaltor seems broken, i could add some kind of resurrect skills or so xD. That map is just epic :P

5. Wolf O'Donnell

Wolf O'Donnell Senior Member

This sounds like a [CENSORED] BRILLIANT idea.

We could even use this for a server idea maybe? a bit like PP.

Like classes and stuff. I know we tried before but that was an already made crap one.

6. twister100

twister100 Junior Member

One word , ' Excellent'

u can do it ;)

7. Fa!l

Fa!l Senior Member

i know this is a bit late but for the the love of god please make this happen

8. L1teHawk

L1teHawk Senior Member

I wouldn't mind downloading helms deep just for this :)