1. Click here to join our community discord server.

since it is more likely to spwan or auto spwan more than 7 tanks

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by fufu, Nov 17, 2013.

1. fufu

fufu Junior Member

VS MODE

Since it is more likely to spawn or auto spawn more than 7 tanks
    dont you think its time to give more bounty to the surv
    the price of def and med kit should not increase
    more over it is time to give back the skill or upgrade that surv can def many people at once
    just to balance between surv and inf

or
    we kill more then 5 tanks in one round for nothing?
    just to gain more tank!?

2. Duncan

Duncan New Member

I don't like the auto spawn of tanks in versus. that should be disabled.

3. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

If more people complain about this we can perfectly open up a vote and see what we do based on the results

4. Abstract

Abstract MG Donor

i really agree with that i need my defib buff back and the increase for meds and all other are stupid with all that poisoned and slows in game man times i die true poisoned and have 13 b and med costs 15 or 17 pls remove that thx^^

5. Duncan

Duncan New Member

That's because poison rate is ridiculously high, as soon as one poison finish you get poisoned again.

6. tank

tank MG Donor

7. tank

tank MG Donor

Idk where u see more than 7 tanks, what server?
    Usually is max buy 3 tank at once and in finals 5 due the 2 tank from console.
    My opinion is sometimes scramble thing is bad so you can see 7-8 lv215 on one side and various semi low lvl and two lvl215 on other side, and that can make Inf OP.
    Poison can come often in one round but is not long compare to co/op servers.Its not sooo bad.I would like the bring back old crawl system when u could crawl longer without bleed up so fast like now on VS.
    I can tell you what me make me piss off at 80% i died as survivor crawling and trying to revive the other survivor with pills 'cos other survivor just crawl without head and does not turn around and see that i am behind him trying to get us up with pills.
    For increasing the bounty if is a big problem its always possible the make vote-pool so maybe HC can change it.
    Anyway when u on the ground incap tank need the punch u at least 5 times before kill u so u still have some time to buy med kit and get up.peace ;):smiley-signs037:

8. Hitsu

Hitsu Banned

HC, anymore word on this issue? otherwise everyone can perfectly cast their vote once the poll is opened.

9. erik

erik MG Donor

100% true. Later today, hopefully, I will look at the frequency and duration of this. It absolutely needs to be nerfed. If you see it get better, then consider it fixed. :P

10. Duncan

Duncan New Member

I just read this now, the problem with the raise of the cost is that as game advance there are less surv and the same ammount of inf. With the increment in bp, you end up with one or two others fighting against 3 tanks + 7 SI, and a medkit cost like 20bp lol.

He means that after killing 4 or 5 tanks you have used a lot of heal items, and the increase of price + the fact that most likely you are outnumbered by the infected team, lowers the chances of survival critically in those scenarios.

it's 8 seconds... other survivors wont be able to pick u up in time if a tank is hitting you. Maybe poison shouldn't work for tanks and that will fix it, tanks have saferoom mayhem and bounty saver too (idk if it is working)among other things, so there is no need for poison.

what bring us back to abstract post about the increase of bp for heal items. while u are under poison with a tank hitting you, the only way to survive is to buy heal (or medkit if u buy it right away and buy menu is not laggy) and self help. So, you end up dying poisoned because after fighting the tanks medkits that cost like 18~20

That would be nice, lately most of the times I die it's due to poison (or flying cars :P)