1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Should there be an slightly easier way to get the Unique Buff Slot? (POLL)

Discussion in 'Suggestions Box' started by timkit, Apr 3, 2018.

?

Should there be a slightly easier way to get the Unique Buff Slot?

Poll closed Jan 12, 2020.
  1. Yes, it should be craftable within the clan workshop

7.7%
  2. Yes, it should be craftable within the normal workshop

53.8%
  3. Yes, you should be able to get it from the MG store (for a highly reasonable price)

30.8%
  4. No, there should be no new ways to get the Unique Buff Slot right now

7.7%
  5. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. My response is in the forum post below!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Hey'll.

EDIT: With the Cupid's Token item being obtainable from the Black Market, it's become more easier to gain the Unique Buff Slot. I think that tbh It's best to not bother having another way to gain it.

I had a steam chat with synyster this morning and he said the following about the unique buff slot...

timkit [™۞]: as well as those VS buffs, I want the love tickets
    timkit [™۞]: I wanted to help out a player with getting enough cupid tokens so she could get the unique buff slot.
    Synyster : i need the unique buff slot too lol. 40 tokens so expensive ._.
    timkit [™۞]: I see...
    Synyster : i rather buy it in Mg store if they put it in
    timkit [™۞]: I see, you'd prefer an easier way of unlocking it?
    Synyster : if i'm desperate. then yes
    timkit [™۞]: If I wanted it to be easier, i'd rather it be something you work towards crafting.
    timkit [™۞]: with crafting*
    timkit [™۞]: At least that way you still have to dedicate your work into finding the crafting materials required, if there was a chance to craft it.
    timkit [™۞]: It wouldn't be easy to craft either, despite it being a 100% craft chance
    Synyster : yeah sadly we can't craft unique buff slot.
    Synyster : i have 9 tokens. 31 tokens left to go
    timkit [™۞]: I see
    Synyster : which i prolly gonna get next year
    timkit [™۞]: another player I know currently has 14

It basically means that we would like to have a slightly easier way to obtain the Unique Buff Slot. If you don't know what it is, allow me to explain below...

The Unique Buff Slot is the 14th buff slot that you are able to unlock by getting an item for it, called "Unique Buff Slot Unlocker" or something like that. Currently the only way to get it is through events, and it requires getting 40 cupid tokens (which is hard to get without alot of players dedicating time to getting love tickets right now).

Here's how you can vote, if you are to vote yes for the first 3 options.
    If the Unique Buff Slot is to become craftable within the clan workshop. It means that you can only craft it through there, and not the normal workshop.

If the Unique Buff Slot is to become craftable within the workshop, it means that you can only craft it through there, and not the clan workshop.

If the Unique Buff Slot is to become buyable from the MG store, it should be given out at a reasonable high price (meaning it isn't cheap to get).

Vote away you guys the POLL is up above! Feel free to talk about this forum thread in your forum post if you had anything to say about it :)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  2. Horama

Horama MG Donor

i voted store i think it' s a good thing , that can support mgftw and server

3. iKiroZz

iKiroZz New Member

i don vote craft use normal workshop but seems hard since you need cupid token to unlock the slots and its rare to get cupid tank.I think worth for store