several questions

Discussion in 'Marvelous Gaming Store' started by S.O.S, Jun 2, 2018.

1. S.O.S

S.O.S New Member

1.Flaming sword
    Katana, Machete, Golf Club and Combat Knife will also inflict burn damage.
    Is this buff burn teammate like incendiary ammo?
    knife recycle
    I must equip this buff with knife buff or just it alone?
    2.!saveme this command is like a progress save right? my game sometimes randomly crash to desktop and this command is usable only 1 time per round so I should use this at the safe room?
    3.donor spawn with throwable,melee << random items?
    4.are there more useful commands

2. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

1. No, it won't hurt teammates.
    2. You need both Knife and Knife Recycle equipped. You also need at least 1 knife available.
    3. Saveme isn't completely necessary as the server saves your stats every 30 seconds. The command exists for legacy purposes mostly. You can use it before leaving the server if you really want to.
    4. You can pick the exact throwable you want in the Donor Control Panel.
    5. Next time you are in-game, try the !commands command. There are quite a few commands but most useful things can be accessed through the Control Panel.

S.O.S likes this.
  3. S.O.S

S.O.S New Member

I'd like to ask more question about buffs and I think it'd be better if I ask in the same post again
    1.tank party crasher / 20% bonus damage for each tank alive after the 1st. (Coop Only)
    the 1st tank have to be alive or just each next tanks spawn take more 20% dmg?
    2.pet
    this charger pet has hp or duration time? or I have to pay bounty

4. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

Tank Party Crasher is for every tank currently alive. So if there are 2 alive at once, its 20% bonus damage, 3 is 40%, etc.
    Pet has health, costs nothing but can only be spawned once. If it dies, it's gone for the rest of the round.

S.O.S likes this.
  5. S.O.S

S.O.S New Member

btw more question
    1.helping drone or assassin drone have hp(or duration time) too?
    sorry if there're too many questions

6. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Helping drone nor Assassin Drone Buffs don't have any HP or duration.

When equipped, they'll work passively and shoot any infected that comes within a short radius of you. But you can't have both drones equipped at once.

S.O.S likes this.
  7. Wes [™۞]

Wes [™۞] Member

Yes, both drones will shoot any infected or SI that come close, but only one can be used at any time.

S.O.S likes this.
  8. S.O.S

S.O.S New Member

Seem like I can't deal any dmg to Duelist tank while flaming sword equipped(I using katana when that happen)
    and how can I obtain Reinforced tank skin

9. timkit

timkit MG Donor

When the Flaming Sword Buff is equipped, it will deal both melee and fire damage.

Given that the Duelist Tank is immune to fire, you will not be able to deal any damage to it with any melee weapon that benefits from the Flaming Sword Buff, as a result of the fire damage being blocked with melee damage being ignored.

You can obtain reinforced tank skin in 2 ways
    Either:
    Kill any tank that uses defensive abilities. The higher the tank tier, the more reinforced tank skins that get given out on tank death.
    OR
    pay 10,000 FR pills for 1 of them. (but only if you desperately need that last piece)

S.O.S likes this.
  10. S.O.S

S.O.S New Member

"Bryan's survival guide" it's that board with boomer pic right? I can't pick it up ;_: or maybe I already pick it up but can't store in the box ._.

11. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Nope. It sure isn't.

For reference, what you mean by board with boomer pic... is what the quest item looks like in the below screenshot:
    [​IMG]

As for Bryan's Survival Guide, it looks like a book, with the quest item looking like the following screenshot below:
    [​IMG]

The quest item 'board with boomer pic' is actually called Tier 1/2/3 Mutations Information Poster (Red/Green/Blue). You can only find this quest item in the second Dead Center map. You will most likely find them inside CEDA tents, under gazebos or inside the ending saferoom. It's uncommon for spawning, but considered to be very rare in terms of spawn locations.

For the Bryan's Survival Guide, you can find this quest item in 3 or more locations atm:
    Dead Center Chapter 4: Go up to the second level, and go over to the north-east side where you can find a set of plants, check in there for it.
    No Mercy Chapter 1: Check the bookshelve to your left before you go down the point of no return.
    Blood Harvest Chapter 5: In the barn house, check on the upper floor and it should be there to your right on a table or so.
    It is uncommon for spawning but also uncommon in terms of spawn locations.

If you can't store the bryan's survival guide book in the quest supply box, but you do have it in your quest inventory, might want to talk to mute and get him to sort it out for you :)

S.O.S likes this.
  12. S.O.S

S.O.S New Member

need help with "Fake tranquility broken" quest.
    I keep killing CI on that spot(blocked door with a hole on the wall) I thought pneumatic Inflation would somehow drop on the ground or something like that but it's not happen so I keep wandering around that spot with bots looking beneath the van, the truck climb on the rooftop searching for hidden area but I can't find it anywhere .

13. tank

tank MG Donor

You need to be on right spot and kill 150 inf, crash course first map , stay on garage door and shoot. You start to walk and pass to truck, go up stairs, forget first wan, go inside hall, pass hall with 2 big entrance, outside will see the white wan and garage door, stay on entrance of garage door and do quest.

S.O.S and timkit like this.
  14. timkit

timkit MG Donor

As for the van, you'll need to inflate it. As tank says it is the white van outside the warehouse area you come out of (not the one at the start, but one along the way). Go up to the wheel on the right and hold e when you get close to it so you can start the inflate process. Once it completes, you should have inflated the tyre and should have that part of the quest done.

S.O.S likes this.
  15. tank

tank MG Donor

i was lazy so i just typing -.- but here s the spot
    https://mgftw.com/wiki/david-s-quest-line-qg/
    from the "quest quotes" :
    There's this big factory in front named HERSCH, a white van uhm. There's a open garage, what else uhm... (*Hunter Scream*) OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT (*shooting*) WOAH WHAT WAS THAT. OKAY, I NEED YOUR HELP. COME HELP ME CLEAR THE AREA AND THEN PLEASE INFLATE THE NEUMATIC OF THE VAN OUTSIDE...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    S.O.S likes this.
  16. S.O.S

S.O.S New Member

thank!!! ....so it is that van ._. I thought I need some kind of item like pneumatic inflation to inflate the wheel(that's the spot I keep killing CI yesterday I didn't know I need to get close to the right wheel Orz)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  17. S.O.S

S.O.S New Member

ok I finished this quest turn out i can't inflate with no players in the server Orz

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018