1. Halloween event has ended. 21st November last date to use candy.

Salt's Balanced Buff Enhancement Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions Box' started by Vakarlan, Nov 1, 2018.

?

Are those suggestions balanced?

1. Totally balanced!

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Just fine.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Some of them are way too overpowered.

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Are you high?

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Vakarlan

Vakarlan New Member

HeyGuys , Salt here from discord giving out some Buff Enhancement suggestion. I feel in time, every buff should have its own enhancement, enabling different playstyles in coop/sceno or VS.

Goggles
    1.Gas Mask upgrade
    , increase visibility in Smoker's shroud by 50% also takes no damage from the smoke while you are in it.
    2.Thermal vision upgrade, while de-buffed by "blind" effect, you enter thermal vision mode, enabling you to still see the infected/players. Thermal vision only works if you are equipped with a defib, with no defib equipped, it will retain the normal functions of the goggles buff.

Death Bait
    Mortal Enemies,
    all special infected within 400 units will also be aggro-ed to your corpse for 5 seconds.

Unstoppable
    Unrelenting Force,
    status and crowd-controlled effects how expires 50% faster on you.

Nihilism
    Hidden Potential,
    while at 10% hit points, you gain a temporary buff that reduces your aggo-generation by 50% for 10 seconds, this can only occur once every 20 seconds. You will also reload 20% faster.

Discharger
    A.I. Remote,
    combines the defib with robot A.I. technology. Upon player death with a defib on hand, you can remotely setup a discharger charge if you still have not used it during the round by holding the USE key. However the A.I. remote doesn't deal damage, ignite and stun infected.

Weak Point Spotter
    Heartpiecrer,
    upon triggering critical hit you also stun the unit for 2 seconds. Tanks can only be stunned by this ability once every 30 seconds.

More to come, who knows.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    Gonzalo likes this.
  2. kanna

kanna New Member

smlj, but +1

3. LeAF

LeAF New Member

im hihg as fuck

4. Trương Bảo Thy

Trương Bảo Thy New Member

that Death Bait enchance is danger :((((((((((((((

5. Derflinger

Derflinger New Member

Unrelenting Force I wonder where you get that name? thunking and Heartpiercer too.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  6. Derflinger

Derflinger New Member

Here add this or delet.
    Shoulder Bash (Mobility Master Enhancement)
    Dashing through infected will kill all Common and SI in the path except (Charger, Witch and Tanks.) for every Common Killed by the Dash it will slow you for 0.1% move speed for the duration of the CD, While SI adds a 10% move speed reduction. Hitting a Tank, Charger or Witch will stop your dash but dealing a 250 True Damage and Stunning the Target for 2 seconds and you'll be affected by muscle fatigue for 5 seconds.

7. Vakarlan

Vakarlan New Member

Very manly

8. Vakarlan

Vakarlan New Member

Continued
    Focused
    Hawkeye,
    Head shot damage from assault rifles, smg and sniper rifles will completely ignore infected Moustachio Bless.

Ammo Dispenser
    Auto Dispenser,
    If you are within 200 units of the ammo pile, it will automatically refills your entire clip. Happens once every 40 seconds.

Tank Slayer
    Tank Annihilator,
    the critical shot will deal additional 100 bonus damage every time it is triggered on the same tank, up to a max of 600 damage, if you land a critical shot on another tank, the original target's stacking will reset.

Flamethrower
    Fire Demon,
    after killing a special/uber infected, you gain 10% movement speed for 10 seconds. Killing another special infected refreshes the duration. You cannot be slowed to less than 50% of your movement speed.

Compressed Shell
    Enlarged clip,
    increases the total clip of all your shotguns by 3. Doesn't not work with Double Barrel buff.

Counter Slap
    Right back at ya,
    shoving a boomer completely staggers them for 4 seconds. They cannot be shoved again for 10 seconds afterwards.

Might be more coming, see mood.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    Gonzalo and Gemini like this.
  9. Derflinger

Derflinger New Member

Are you on Drugs when you made this?

10. Vakarlan

Vakarlan New Member

Yes. Kap

11. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Alright so here's my late post to this forum thread... my 2 cents thoughts on every single buff enhancement so far

Goggles Buff Enhancements
    Gas Mask: Sounds good... wouldn't mind having this as a new buff enhancement.
    Thermal vision: Sure, <✖ VS> only though as it would be overpowered in VS.

Death Bait Buff Enhancement
    Mortal enemies: Nope, and I would nerf the effect in the following ways:
    - No permanent death
    - Special Infected can only be affected for 5 seconds within 500 units.

Unstoppable Buff Enhancement
    Unrelenting Force: Alright... not much else to say.

Nihilism Buff Enhancement
    Hidden Potential: Definitely no, would be overpowered.

Discharger Buff Enhancement
    A.I Remote: Sounds good.

Weak Point Spotter Buff Enhancement
    Heartpiercer: Alright.

Mobility Master Buff Enhancement
    Shoulder Bash: Alright, I would give it the following changes:
    - Common Infected decrease your movement speed by 1%
    - Hitting any tank/witch/charger stops your charge, deals 250 true damage to them
    - The cooldown of the double dash is increased from 15 to 20 seconds

Focused Buff Enhancement
    Hawkeye: Sounds good... wouldn't mind having this as a new buff enhancement.

Ammo Dispenser Buff Enhancement
    Ammo Dispenser: Sounds good... but just a name change:
    - Rename it to Ammo Supporter, it just sounds weird having a buff enhancement with the same name as the buff IMO.

Tank Slayer Buff Enhancement
    Tank Annihilator: Definitely no, would be overpowered.

Flamethrower Buff Enhancement
    Fire Demon: Alright, I would give it the following changes:
    - movement speed increase is nerfed from +15% to +10% and you can be slowed.

Compressed Shell Buff Enhancement
    Enlarged Clip: Alright.

Counter Slap Buff Enhancement
    Right back at ya: Alright, and I would definitely nerf it with the following changes:
    - Boomers and Uber Boomers are staggered for 3 seconds. They cannot be shoved again for 30 seconds afterwards.
    - on VS: 1 second for all boomers regardless of class.

end of feedback!

12. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Alright so based on your updated post...

Death Bait Buff Enhancement
    Mortal Enemies: Alright.

Nihilism Buff Enhancement
    Hidden Potential: Alright, but I would nerf it in the following way:
    - The cooldown is increased from 10 to 20 seconds.

Focused Buff Enhancement
    I forgot 1 thing to mention...
    <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero>

Tank Slayer Buff Enhancement
    Tank Annihilator: Alright, and I would change it in the following way:
    - Tank Slayer bonus damage starts out at +100 additional damage, but then increases by 100 bonus damage for every critical shot on the same tank, up to a max of 600 additional damage.

good job on these ideas :)

13. Vakarlan

Vakarlan New Member

Thanks tim

14. Michaellone

Michaellone New Member

Make buff enhancement for pet and make it uber

15. Vakarlan

Vakarlan New Member

Moar "Balanced" suggestions

Pet
    Kinship,
    whenever the pet kills a special infected ,it grants him 6% damage reduction and 70 extra hit points. Max stack of 10 times (10 kills) (last hits on ubers grants it 3 stacks). However if the pet dies, you are stunned for 2 seconds and takes stack x 100 true damage upon pet's death.

Tank Party Crasher
    Party Pooper,
    ignores 7.5% of tank's defense per tank that is currently alive. Does not go through immunities.

Speedy Water
    Navy SEAL Training,
    while couching in water, you also deals 20% more damage to special infected and tanks.

Strength Burst
    Stimpak,
    increase fire rate and movement speed by 8% during this duration.

Dense Vomit Cloud
    Deadly Toxin,
    infected passing through or caught by the dense cloud will also be staggered for 1 second.

High Reputation
    Chain of Command,
    when you are over 800 reputation, you will not take reputation penalty from friendly fire nor abandoning survivors. While at 1000 reputation, all weapon purchases will cost 50% cheaper except grenade launcher.

Field Medic
    Seasoned Veteran,
    reduce the time delay for Pill/Adrenaline spawn to 35 seconds and you can now consume your own meds but with reduced healing by 25%. On top of that you now can have 2 charges of all health type items, meaning you can carry 2 pain pills etc.

Witcher Hunter
    Professional Witcher,
    blocks all status effect from a witch after you trigger it. It only works if you are the one who started the witch. (However only blocks up to 3 instances in VS)

Agitated Rescue
    Blazing Tail,
    if there's only 4 survivors alive when the rescue vehicle/boat/plane has arrive, you will not be pinned down by special infected. If there's a tank nearby (200 units), you gain 30% movement speed for 5 seconds, shoving also will not cause fatigue. (Works only there's more than 12 players in the lobby, the buff must be equipped at the beginning of the map)

That's all for now..

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018 at 5:39 PM
    Gonzalo likes this.
  16. JustAnEntity

JustAnEntity New Member

All of this sounds lit asf, here's some of my opinion from the newer post of yours:

Kinship (Pet Enhancement)
    Should probably reduce the damage taken after the pet dies, or completely remove it and stuns you for 5 seconds. You wouldn't want to take 1,500 true damage whilst handling a Multi-CC tank.

Party Pooper (Tank Party Crasher Enhancement)
    Sounds great, but I would prefer if they provide defense to us instead of ignoring tank defense.

NAVY Seal (Speedy Water Enhancement)
    Should probably rename this to NAVY Seal Training, considering that, they do have training.
    Also, this should provide you with floating mode as you're in the water, instead of having yourself
    sunk in the water. (What I mean't here is that, instead of being IN the water, you'll float, you know..)
    Here's some improvement:
    - Entering deep water will now let you swim, you'll be able to float on the water instead.
    - Decreases movement speed in the water by 10%, after Speedy Water.

Stimpak (Strength Burst Enhancement)
    Would be too overpowered, I'd nerf the fire-rate by 5%, the movement speed is okay.

Deadly Toxin (Dense Vomit Cloud)
    Sounds great. Hoping it could do more than just staggering them. (Should affect tanks too.)

Chain of Commands (High Rep. Enhancement)
    Would be way too overpowered, considering that said user would abuse the power to spawn as many weapons as he can. Should probably increase the free weapon buffs from Clan Benefits by 2-4.

Field Veteran (Field Medic Enhancement)
    Was thinking if it was to be an Infirmary enhancement, also, should probably rename this to Veteran Field Medic. Overall, it's ok.

Desperation (Agitated Rescue Enhancement)
    I swear that there's a buff name after this.. ah, it's a VS buff for Jockey.
    Sounds ok though.

17. Vakarlan

Vakarlan New Member

Did some switching, about the pet suggestion, I want it to have some draw backs, cause a skilled player can make his/her pet gain 90% damage reduction.

18. Derflinger

Derflinger New Member

here's a better Field Medic enhancement that i got
    Self-Medication
    Increase Pill/Andrenaline Spawn by 30 seconds and you can now consume your own meds but with reduced healing by 50% (etc. with Dopamine Infused Meds.) having a medkit every 50 seconds is OP and people would rather use Medkits instead of Pills/Adren.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018 at 2:35 PM
    Gonzalo likes this.
  19. Vakarlan

Vakarlan New Member

Spot on, I changed it. Thank you

20. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Here's the feedback for these buff enhancements

Pet Buff
    Kinship Buff Enhancement: I would suggest making it so the pet charger gains a stack on each special infected kill he gets, rather than have it coming from the survivor who spawned said pet charger. As for the damage resistance, I'd nerf it to +4% and make the maximum amount of stacks at 10.

Tank Party Crasher Buff
    Party Pooper: Sounds good.

Speedy Water Buff
    Navy SEAL: Sounds good.

Strength Burst Buff
    Stimpak: Sounds good.

Dense Vomit Cloud Buff
    Deadly Toxin: Sounds good.

High Reputation Buff
    Chain of Command: Sounds good.

Field Medic Buff
    Seasoned Veteran: A bit overpowered... I would only make it so that you get pain pills and adrenaline shots every 40 seconds as well as being able to have 2 pain pills or 2 adrenaline shots.

Witch Hunter Buff
    Professional Witcher: Sounds good. But I would add a limit to it of a maximum of 3 uses in VS.

Agitated Rescue Buff
    Desperation: I would change the buff enhancement name to something else... otherwise it sounds good.

Gonzalo likes this.