1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

RPG server suggestions, bugs etc

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by marvel, Feb 19, 2011.

1. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

If a common is killing the survivor by dealing the last hit the common killed the survivor and not the hunter so it just seems logical the hunter doesn't get the kill awarded. It would be stupid to work around that and award the kill to the special infected while he didn't even kill him!

But, I'm glad hearing that suggestion. If that's one of the major problems then I guess everything else is pretty decent ;)

2. DJAshba

DJAshba Junior Member

I don't know if it's the good place here but i got some trouble on Point Reloaded EU server
    I can't move when i'm on the floor ( down )
    I can't sel-revived myself when i'm down too
    And another problem : when i die ( when i'm a infected ) sometimes 1 or 2 s after i die i respawn with a infected and a place chosed by the game. WTF ?

3. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

It's a good place. :)

You need to buy the 'buff' named "Crawling" through the use of !cp

Buy the 'skill' named "Self-revive" through the use of !cp

This is because someone is buying you an infected. You can buy infected too through the use of the !buy panel.

Note: Use the words that have an exclamation mark behind them in the chat box to access new panels and menus. So say !buy to open the buy panel. Similarly, say !cp to open the Points Reloaded Control Panel.

4. PepsiDay

PepsiDay Guest

And remember to active buffs, coz a lot of players got problem with it oO

5. DJAshba

DJAshba Junior Member

Ok many thanks for your reply
    But another question ^^
    I need to buy "crawling" and "self revived" in every map or i buy it one time and it's good for all the game ?

6. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

One time only :)

Edit: I mean you have to buy it one time only and activate the buff, then it's good for all games :)

7. Nova

Nova Senior Member

Might want to look into the EXP at the end of some rounds.

When we get some exp/points x number of survivors at the end of a round, people block themselves in the door and spam close/open, which keeps validating the exp we get.

People will hate me for saying this, but seriously, it's no fun. So level up properly :)