1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Reporting a player.

Discussion in '[L4D2] Hidden Infected' started by Ampelius, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Ampelius

Ampelius MG Donor

Hi all,

I would like to report a HI player; Kelvis aka L3WIS.
    Things he did:
    • Calls KOS and unKOS almost immediately several times
    • Switches name when the round is in progress
    • Trash talking and threatening to voteban a player

P.S: I could only take screenshots, no demos available but I hope they are substantial enough.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dr_House

Dr_House Banned

this player is so troublemaker...i dont join server when i see him on the server..and hes on 6th ban..hope HI server be free from troublemakers soon..

3. erik

erik MG Donor

Not sure what happened here. I know he's had several bans (four) that were reversed, and many have been totally deleted. This should not be the case, as we normally like to keep some sort of record of previous ban history.

I know for certain I deleted his very first one because he was very convincing. I saw several occur after that, which I have no doubt he convinced us to delete also.

He has also negotiated his way out of a previous perm ban, I forget the reason. Regardless, this is way too much, and I see his name on the ban list every week for something or another. Absolute final chance, if he doesn't see it as that it's his issue.

KOS isn't something to goof off with, then change your mind about. He knows this VERY well. Also, he knows that name-changing excessively is against the rules.

4. erik

erik MG Donor

I wanted to add that this is a fantastic way to report player issues, with as much evidence as possible. Nice example to set for the other players. :)

If you guys don't wanna post publicly, but still report screen shots, zip or RAR-them-up into 1 single file, and attach that as a "demo." Demo doesn't always have to mean .dem files. Sometimes a collection of screen shots can prove just as much as a video demo.