1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Quests that need kills

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Indomitable, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Indomitable

Indomitable Senior Member

Okay, so far i've seen two quests that require you to kill a certain number of units on a map.

Darwin's 3-Kill 50 SI on dead center map 2

beginner 2?-Kill 200 Ci on the sacrifice map 2

My question is: Do we have to kill all those in one round or we gain progress towards it?

Doubting the progress thing about it a bit since the paranoia quest has a progress tracker and those quests don't. :/

2. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

The kills progress so u dont have to kill all at once. Theres ones with 50 poison witches also.

3. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

There is also with 50 jockeys or something like that and theres another one where you have to kill 150 SI on a secret location (sacrifice map 2)

4. Indomitable

Indomitable Senior Member

THANK YOU for the replies. really. i was thinking sooooooo hard on how i could actually manage to kill them all off in one round. i sure wish there were a progress tracker for them though... last i checked darwin's quest didn't have it.

5. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

there is a progress tracker it tells u zombies killed/zombies need to be killed if you check it.