1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Quests are enabled again!!!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by marvel, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

GOOD NEWS! Quests have returned!!

Not all the maps have items yet for you to find but most of them do. We will add more spawn points for quest items to all other maps that haven't been done so far later on but the important thing is that you can play quests again which will make coop a lot more fun and rewarding!!

Have fun!

2. I am seeing random items about maps with no quests activated
    Also zero SI spawn in us coop server...and im very sure the CI count is lower than usual (especially with boom)

3. Thanks for the efforts to quests :D.But there is some bug i find :(.Some quests are unable to complete now.For example,there is one that requires you to kill 35 para tanks,and till now i have killed some para tanks,but it still shows 0/35.And another quest which requires protecting teammates 200 or so(i don't remember now)times,but it only shows 0/200.So i think these quests are bugged.Besides,i don't find any mutated blood sample after para tank died.

4. marvel

Thanks for reporting we will fix all issues asap

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

5. dikew

dikew Member

where is the quest radio? i couldnt find it in swamp fever which has a 1 quest radio/map, and also in no mercy.

6. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

FUUUUCK YES!!

7. TastyFish

TastyFish Member

Yeah I noticed the quests I originally completed when they used to be active are now reset.

8. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Yeah, all my quests have reset too but I don't mind going through them again, gives me something to do whilst griiiiiiiiinding.

On a side note, I cant seem to pick up any 'Box of food' and as mentioned before some counters on the quests seem stuck at 0/(-)

9. theodora only has one quest available? can only do the last one

and cannot do quest in asia server

10. marvel

Please report bugs here: http://mgftw.com/bugs

And not in all different topics, because it will be impossible to keep track that way.

Thanks.

11. Valandil

Valandil Member

last time i played on ASIA coop.. i found a quest radio at the boathouse finale in the death toll campaign.. it's next to a box in the pier where the boat will arrive in the end..

12. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

The same quests or there are new ones?

13. Valandil

Valandil Member

there are new ones CMIIW

14. dikew

dikew Member

ok thanks valandil, i'll check it out then

15. marvel

This topic gets closed guys, if you find any bugs please use the bug tracker thanks :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.