1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Question

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by Wolf O'Donnell, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Wolf O'Donnell

Wolf O'Donnell Senior Member

Guy called Randyotter, keeps accusing me of cheating. He has done it on another campaign before. He constantly accuses me because of people buying fireworks and placing them behind claiming im spawning them. It's really starting to tick me off. He's said it's "not surprising an MG is abusing". And when we get a high score he says "admin team never loses". I know he's being pathetic but I really can't take it anymore, I hate people blaming losing on admin powers or other. Is there anything I can do in this situation? He's in game right now.

2. Wolf O'Donnell

Re: Question

Masa was also in the game when he accused us both of cheating before.

3. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

If he's whining just mute him. Ban will probably make it worse for now. If muting doesn't help give him a 4 hour cool off period :)

4. Wolf O'Donnell

He left at the next map. If he comes back and starts again i'll mute. Sorry, I just get really mad, shudda known to mute him really

5. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

If he pisses u really of just ban him. Admin is always right :)

6. Re: Question

Hello everyone :D
    Me, I keep playing and I would not pay attention to what he says (except insults
    racial slurs ...), you continues to play and you will see it will calm down over time ...
    Do not worry that it happened to me, I did not respond to provocations and presto no more :lol: and without/not sanctions :P
    Good luck ! :mrgreen:

7. Wolf O'Donnell

ha cheers guys :)

8. ALIAS

ALIAS Junior Member

i have been trough the same situation that guys can be very annoying sometimes...they definitely deserve a ban..