1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Question about changing characters

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by Shudder, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Shudder

Shudder MG Donor

Hi

I got some issues changing characters. I'm a donor and every time I type !csm, I have the option to change 7 out of the 8 characters. I cannot switch to Louis as there is no option for that.

Also the character change only lasts for the level. After every safe room, I return to the default character of either Nick or Bill. I've tried disconnecting the game and logging in several times and I am still stuck with either Nick or Bill (depending on the level)

Is there any way around this?

cheers

2. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

Louis is on the next page, should be option 8 for "next" then he is option 1.

As for being nick or bill, check in your donor status (type !donor) as to your preferred character, it'll probably be set to one of them in there.

3. Shudder

Shudder MG Donor

My access level is 5. It doesn't give me an option to set preferred characters...

4. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

Preferred character is a !cp command sorry, it's under settings (option 6 i think) in !cp